emil2888

i need help please (merged)

51 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
10 hours ago, emil2888 said:

today i received from US embassy 212 (a)(4)

what is it means and what is my next step please help me 

did the petitioner not pass the income requirements? did they tell you at interview that you needed a co-sponsor or joint sponsor?

what country is this for?

Edited by Ontarkie
Removed attachment do to personal information.

Timeline
1 minute ago, emil2888 said:

yes they asked for new joint sponsor and i submitted and after 90 days they sent me this 

did your joint sponsor meet the income needed for the household size?

I know that they are now requiring transcripts to be turned in with ever CR1/IR1 case.

I would recommend either yourself or the petitioner send out an email to the embassy asking them specifically what they need or resubmit the joint sponsor information again with transcripts if that wasn't done before.

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

did your joint sponsor meet the income needed for the household size?

I know that they are now requiring transcripts to be turned in with ever CR1/IR1 case.

I would recommend either yourself or the petitioner send out an email to the embassy asking them specifically what they need or resubmit the joint sponsor information again with transcripts if that wasn't done before.

i did submit the transcripts

and joint sponsor did meet the income needed

and when i submitted new joint sponsor i sent the embasy email asking if they received everything they need it and i got email back yes thank u for your uploads we will contact u if we need some more things and after 90 days i got this 212 (a)(4) and it doesn’t say what should i do 

Timeline

i did submit the transcripts

and joint sponsor did meet the income needed

and when i submitted new joint sponsor i sent the embasy email asking if they received everything they need it and i got email back yes thank u for your uploads we will contact u if we need some more things and after 90 days i got this 212 (a)(4) and it doesn’t say what should i do 

do you have any health problems that would require extensive medical treatment?

do you know if the joint sponsor pulled the affidavit of support and you are not aware?

if none of the above apply I would simply send an email back to the embassy and ask them what it means and how to correct it.

also please state what country this is for, I have seen this happen in the Philippines before.

8 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

do you have any health problems that would require extensive medical treatment?

do you know if the joint sponsor pulled the affidavit of support and you are not aware?

if none of the above apply I would simply send an email back to the embassy and ask them what it means and how to correct it.

also please state what country this is for, I have seen this happen in the Philippines before.

no health problems at all 

Embassy is in Armenia yerevan 

and what u mean when u say pulled the affidavit of support

Timeline

no health problems at all 

Embassy is in Armenia yerevan 

and what u mean when u say pulled the affidavit of support

the joint sponsor could have, not saying they did, however they could have sent an email to the embassy after some thought and decided not to be the joint sponsor.

like I said I am not saying this happened to you but others have had this happen to them, so email the embassy ask the questions on what you can do or what it is that they are looking for in order to approve the visa.

2 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

the joint sponsor could have, not saying they did, however they could have sent an email to the embassy after some thought and decided not to be the joint sponsor.

like I said I am not saying this happened to you but others have had this happen to them, so email the embassy ask the questions on what you can do or what it is that they are looking for in order to approve the visa.

i dont think they would do that 

Timeline
Just now, emil2888 said:

can u please write to me what exactly i should write them and ill sent them the email its just my english is not that great to write a good email 

I can try I will send you a private message.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.