N-o-l-a

N-400 Filers from ND and Northern MN

205 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, N-o-l-a said:

With USCIS's speed that is probably for the people interviewed in 2018.  😂

Probably. I applied in August 2018. We are not many here. I don't know why they didn't add me to this ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Citizendan said:

Probably. I applied in August 2018. We are not many here. I don't know why they didn't add me to this ceremony

You have an approved interview?  I didn't think you did.

These people probably applied in early 2017.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline
1 minute ago, N-o-l-a said:

I don't have an interview yet. I  checked with them in November 2018 and I was in line for an interview. 

2 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

Early 2017, or 2018

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Glad to see there’s a ND group 😂

I applied for my n400 on 4/14 based on 5year rule. I live in GF and my biometrics appointment is scheduled, still waiting for the letter to see which ASC am I scheduled at. Fargo is 1.5 hours away, so I hope it is in Fargo. I’m way too far from getting an appointment for interview (maybe next year based on MN service center wait times! I wish they had a separate office for ND to reduce the case load and expedite processing times 😞) but will watch this thread closely to get any help/suggestions.

Hope everyone in this thread gets their murican citizenship soon ☺️

Timeline
On 4/21/2019 at 7:45 PM, Hydigal said:

Hi everyone!

Glad to see there’s a ND group 😂

I applied for my n400 on 4/14 based on 5year rule. I live in GF and my biometrics appointment is scheduled, still waiting for the letter to see which ASC am I scheduled at. Fargo is 1.5 hours away, so I hope it is in Fargo. I’m way too far from getting an appointment for interview (maybe next year based on MN service center wait times! I wish they had a separate office for ND to reduce the case load and expedite processing times 😞) but will watch this thread closely to get any help/suggestions.

Hope everyone in this thread gets their murican citizenship soon ☺️

welcome to the waiting team. Patience is key here. Unless things get better it may take you a year to complete. all the best.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys! I wanted to update my biometrics experience at Fargo ASC.

I went for a walk-in for my biometrics at Fargo ASC. I was leaving out of country, so I wanted to walk-in and try if they’ll let me give my biometrics early. I drove from GF to Fargo about 1.5 hours drive. I reached Fargo at 9am.

Fargo USCIS Office is in the same building as USPS. I parked my car across the street in a church parking lot. Parking fee was $1.5 an hour, I took all day pass for $7 as I didn’t know how long it’s going to take and the guy said the proceeds ho towards church. I Walked into the building and there was a security screening (same as airport security check) and they guided me towards the elevator and I went to the 2nd floor. The room was very small and had around 7 chairs. There was a lady at the counter who called me once I entered the room. I went to the counter and said I was there for biometrics and I was earlier than my scheduled date and she said the date doesn’t matter and I was fine to give biometrics anytime before my scheduled date once I received the notice. Then she took my Green Card and called me inside. She took my photo and my right hand four finger prints (no thumb) and said that there is a long wait for interview and asked me to be patient. I was out in 5 minutes. Overall very friendly and welcoming experience.

Hope this helps someone who’s looking to go for an early walk-in to Fargo ASC.

Thanks!

Timeline

Hi Guys,

me and my wife we are in Kansas, currently but my wife got a job in ND, and we are planing on waiting to send N400 until we go to ND.

this has the real time with real applicants from: ND, SD, MN, and big part of WI

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q2WooojyQKVxbF_N6bxO8muQM8QjybXZVv5QzSqDWAk/edit#gid=794661185

few people from ND and SD go to other offices beside Minnesota - Minneapolis-St. Paul Field Office , and even if they do they have similar time and experience.

Timeline
4 hours ago, nadir said:

Hi Guys,

me and my wife we are in Kansas, currently but my wife got a job in ND, and we are planing on waiting to send N400 until we go to ND.

this has the real time with real applicants from: ND, SD, MN, and big part of WI

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q2WooojyQKVxbF_N6bxO8muQM8QjybXZVv5QzSqDWAk/edit#gid=794661185

few people from ND and SD go to other offices beside Minnesota - Minneapolis-St. Paul Field Office , and even if they do they have similar time and experience.

We are an offshoot of that MSP thread :) 

Congrats to her on the new job!

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline
13 hours ago, nadir said:

Hi Guys,

Congrats on her new job. The naturalization process here takes forever. The processing time in Minneapolis has now jumped to 17 - 33 months wait time. The processing time in Kansas is way better. If I were in your shoes, I would naturalize in Kansas before I move to fargo.

Timeline
14 hours ago, nadir said:

they will transfer my application to Minneapolis when I change my address online.

They will transfer it it. The unfortunate part of it is it may take forever in Minneapolis office.

Timeline
On 5/1/2019 at 11:49 AM, N-o-l-a said:

We are an offshoot of that MSP thread :) 

Congrats to her on the new job!

My wife's co-worker who lives in Moorhead MN has also been scheduled to attend interview in Duluth. Could you imagine?

Timeline
11 hours ago, nadir said:

Hi, how does it work ? every person from North Dakota get the interview in Fargo or just exceptions?

Unknown as of yet. They do as they please and we all find out later. They don't really have a pattern to predict by.

8 hours ago, Citizendan said:

My wife's co-worker who lives in Moorhead MN has also been scheduled to attend interview in Duluth. Could you imagine?

That is truly obnoxious if they are going to be doing Fargo interviews.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.