Kristi&Luigi

What does the Electronic i-94 actually look like?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I'm trying to find my electronice i-94 copy and...

1. I went to  https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/recent-search,

2. clicked 'get most recent I-94'

3. filled out all the information

But the attached is all I can come up with. Is this what the form looks like and what we need in our AOS proof? This is just a printed internet page and I'm trying to find the actual form but no luck... i94.PNG.f87d35f38d05c983084dfcb606aa24e2.PNG  

9 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

I'm trying to find my electronice i-94 copy and...

1. I went to  https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/recent-search,

2. clicked 'get most recent I-94'

3. filled out all the information

But the attached is all I can come up with. Is this what the form looks like and what we need in our AOS proof? This is just a printed internet page and I'm trying to find the actual form but no luck... i94.PNG.f87d35f38d05c983084dfcb606aa24e2.PNG  

That's it.

Timeline
37 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

That's it.

Wow, and all this time I've been hurting my head actually trying to find some type of downloadable pdf form. 

Thank you! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Wow, and all this time I've been hurting my head actually trying to find some type of downloadable pdf form. 

Thank you! 

It's always shocking to find something "simple" in this immigration process! Lol
Good to see you back fellow August '17 filer!
Good luck with AOS :)

Timeline
18 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

It's always shocking to find something "simple" in this immigration process! Lol
Good to see you back fellow August '17 filer!
Good luck with AOS :)

This made me tear up!!! Wow!! Yea, I've gone through so much (financial) struggles that now I am finally back and ready to submit my husbands AOS next weekend!! So happy to see a familiar face (user profile*) 😍 CONGRATULATION on your Green Card yesterday!!!  (peeked at your timeline haha :blush:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

This made me tear up!!! Wow!! Yea, I've gone through so much (financial) struggles that now I am finally back and ready to submit my husbands AOS next weekend!! So happy to see a familiar face (user profile*) 😍 CONGRATULATION on your Green Card yesterday!!!  (peeked at your timeline haha :blush:

Whooo hooo for that AOS! Very happy for you that it's happening. I can't even imagine. #StruggleIsReal#
Wishing you fast processing time in Vegas!
And thank you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.