Amer mosaad

New email from NVC after long wait

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone

My case complete since November 27, and I have been emailing nvc constantly and there answer was always this message ⬇️

NVC received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case. The application is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicant's visa application The U.S. Embassy/Consulate tells us what dates they are holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments as the cases become documentarily qualified. NVC schedules appointments one month in advance, but we cannot predict when an interview appointment will be available 🔴

———————————————————-

But yesterday they answered me with this message⬇️ 

️The NVC completed its processing of A. M. visa petition

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in CAIRO, EGYPT. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified 🔴

So do u think this deffrent message means anything or what ??

Edited by Ryan H
Reason for edit: to remove full name in post.

No, just different wording to tell you the same thing. Why do you keep emailing? It won’t make your interview date come any quicker. You just need to wait in a very long line for a slot to become available. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JFH said:

No, just different wording to tell you the same thing. Why do you keep emailing? It won’t make your interview date come any quicker. You just need to wait in a very long line for a slot to become available. 

because i have been waiting two months after case complete and waited three months before that just to review my online documents and they didn’t review it until I keep contacting them, the supervisor once told me on phone keep always be on contact thats what make the case move faster

14 minutes ago, Amer mosaad said:

because i have been waiting two months after case complete and waited three months before that just to review my online documents and they didn’t review it until I keep contacting them, the supervisor once told me on phone keep always be on contact thats what make the case move faster

I think you misunderstood him. The “always remain in contact” thing with NVC is for people whose cases are about to expire. If they remain in contact, the case remains open. The speed of the NVC working through the documents has nothing to do with how many times you call. The people who answer the phone are not the ones who work the cases. The people who answer the phone want you to keep calling because it’s job security for them. 

Have you looked on the “case complete to interview” spreadsheet for the approximate wait times for an interview at your embassy? Two months is not long for many embassies with a long line of people waiting for appointments. Some people wait almost a year. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
On 2/2/2019 at 7:25 AM, Amer mosaad said:

it took almost 3 months to the day of my case completion to get the interview letter for my husband, continued to send them emails will show you are impatient and these emails are all sent to the embassy in Egypt, I know this because it happened to us.

if they believe you are impatient they will look deeper into your case to find out why, and will likely put you into AP.

I do not want anything to judge for this because really anything could cause a case to go to AP, but do not give them more of a reason to scrutinize your interview and your intentions.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Hijacked post removed. Pleas keep questions for your own case in your own thread.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
On 2/2/2019 at 5:18 AM, Amer mosaad said:

Hello everyone

My case complete since November 27, and I have been emailing nvc constantly and there answer was always this message ⬇️

NVC received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case. The application is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicant's visa application The U.S. Embassy/Consulate tells us what dates they are holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments as the cases become documentarily qualified. NVC schedules appointments one month in advance, but we cannot predict when an interview appointment will be available 🔴

———————————————————-

But yesterday they answered me with this message⬇️ 

️The NVC completed its processing of A. M. visa petition

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in CAIRO, EGYPT. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified 🔴

So do u think this deffrent message means anything or what ??

I’m going through the same process my care been completed since January 8th 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.