3 posts in this topic

My fiancee and I are preparing her AOS after she came over on a k-1. I have one question regarding the DS-3025 form. When she received her physical in Sweden there was no Flu shot available (the country ran out) so they waived it, marking it F (Flu Vaccine Not Available). The physical occurred in December, which is during Flu season and when I believe the US requires the Flu shot (I read that they require it from October - March). My question is, if the physical was during Flu season, but the Flu vaccine was not given because Sweden didn't have it, and they waived it F, will that be sufficient?

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, James Joyce said:

My fiancee and I are preparing her AOS after she came over on a k-1. I have one question regarding the DS-3025 form. When she received her physical in Sweden there was no Flu shot available (the country ran out) so they waived it, marking it F (Flu Vaccine Not Available). The physical occurred in December, which is during Flu season and when I believe the US requires the Flu shot (I read that they require it from October - March). My question is, if the physical was during Flu season, but the Flu vaccine was not given because Sweden didn't have it, and they waived it F, will that be sufficient?

Thanks!

Yes. Your vaccination requirement was completed on the day it was signed off on. It doesn't matter that now that you are filing AOS it IS flu season and it doesn't matter that when you get your interview it could be flu season. What matters is that you satisfied all of the requirements THE DAY OF your overseas medical....even if you had a waiver then or some kind of exemption. What matters is it's marked complete. If it's marked complete, they can ask nothing further from you.

Edited by K1visaHopeful

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.