4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Case created on the 25th July 2018 while interview was scheduled at 11 December 2018..and now I’m in AP ever since.

And only started checking my status on the CEAC website after my interview so my question is

is it possible I have under AP since my case was created even before my interview? Have anyone come across something like this before?

thank you very much for your assistance 

23879D9E-A2F5-4321-B8A3-05770B06D5C6.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I think as soon as your case hits the embassy they create the case. On your interview day the “case last updated” part changes frequently. The case creation date doesn’t change again until they actually process your DS-160/260 visa application. It can be a possibility that your case was in AP even before your interview date but that has nothing to do with your case creation date.

Ive been in AP since September of 2018 and I had a case creation date of July/2018. My case creation date is the same until this day and my case last updated Jan. 4th. When you see your case creation date change to a current date just know that your visa application is being processed and they’re working on your visa.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, gsdc23 said:

I think as soon as your case hits the embassy they create the case. On your interview day the “case last updated” part changes frequently. The case creation date doesn’t change again until they actually process your DS-160/260 visa application. It can be a possibility that your case was in AP even before your interview date but that has nothing to do with your case creation date.

Ive been in AP since September of 2018 and I had a case creation date of July/2018. My case creation date is the same until this day and my case last updated Jan. 4th. When you see your case creation date change to a current date just know that your visa application is being processed and they’re working on your visa.

Thanks bro 

i just pray God in his infinite mercies will bring us out of this in Jesus name.

please let’s keep each other updated 🙏🏾

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Jerooz said:

Thanks bro 

i just pray God in his infinite mercies will bring us out of this in Jesus name.

please let’s keep each other updated 🙏🏾

I’m a “sis”

but you’re welcome :)

I’ll keep you updated & I pray we both get good news soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.