M&JB

I-693 questions, I need help

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My AOS interview is schedule for next month, and I have a CS appointment for I-693 this coming Friday. But I really need some help as I have been here in the US for 4 years before I filed for AOS so my I-693 was long expired. 

I would attach a picture of my DS 3025 but it says it’s over the sized limit so I will just explain it. 

DTap -  Not age appropriate

Tdap ✔️ 06-13-2013, Insufficient Time Interval

Polio-OPV -Not age appropriate

MMR ✔️ 06-13-2013 Insufficient Time Interval

Hib - Not age appropriate

Hep A - Not age appropriate

Hep B ✔️ 06-13-2013, Insufficient Time Interval

Meningococcal - Not age appropriate

Varicella - only says VH on Completed Series

Pneumococcal -  Not age appropriate

Influenza ✔️ 06-13-2013, Insufficient Time Interval

Results:

✔️ Vaccine history incomplete

✔️ Applicant may be eligible for blanket waivers because vaccines are not medically appropriate

Signed by Panel Physician 06-13-2013

Can someone help me to understand this better?  I’m asking because the initial cost for the exam is $225. I’ve been told that there is more cost if I need vaccinations. So since it says in my DS 3025 that vaccines history incomplete, am I gonna need all of these vaccines? I’m trying to see what I can I do before Friday. If this CS cost really ridiculously expensive for the vaccines, should I go to a cheaper clinic for them before Friday? Or the CS is the one required to do the vaccines as well? Can someone help me to understand which do I need? Thank you so much! 

Oh and I am adjusting from K1

Edited by M&JB

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Just now, M&JB said:

My AOS interview is schedule for next month, and I have a CS appointment for I-693 this coming Friday. But I really need some help as I have been here in the US for 4 years before I filed for AOS so my I-693 was long expired. 

I would attach a picture of my DS 3025 but it says it’s over the sized limit so I will just explain it. 

DTap -  Not age appropriate

Tdap ✔️ 06-13-2013, Insufficient Time Interval

Polio-OPV -Not age appropriate

MMR ✔️ 06-13-2013 Insufficient Time Interval

Hib - Not age appropriate

Hep A - Not age appropriate

Hep B ✔️ 06-13-2013, Insufficient Time Interval

Meningococcal - Not age appropriate

Varicella - only says VH on Completed Series

Pneumococcal -  Not age appropriate

Influenza ✔️ 06-13-2013, Insufficient Time Interval

Results:

✔️ Vaccine history incomplete

✔️ Applicant may be eligible for blanket waivers because vaccines are not medically appropriate

Signed by Panel Physician 06-13-2013

Can someone help me to understand this better?  I’m asking because the initial cost for the exam is $225. I’ve been told that there is more cost if I need vaccinations. So since it says in my DS 3025 that vaccines history incomplete, am I gonna need all of these vaccines? I’m trying to see what I can I do before Friday. If this CS cost really ridiculously expensive for the vaccines, should I go to a cheaper clinic for them before Friday? Or the CS is the one required to do the vaccines as well? Can someone help me to understand which do I need? Thank you so much! 

Oh and I am adjusting from K1

What's the reason that you waited 4 years to adjust status? Expect some questions there. Anyway, you can get the vaccines in another clinic before Friday if you figure out which ones you have to get, just make sure you get a medical record that you've received them. Civil surgeon will know best what to do with the vaccins, so I don't know which ones you should get. 

Timeline
Just now, C90 said:

What's the reason that you waited 4 years to adjust status? Expect some questions there. Anyway, you can get the vaccines in another clinic before Friday if you figure out which ones you have to get, just make sure you get a medical record that you've received them. Civil surgeon will know best what to do with the vaccins, so I don't know which ones you should get. 

My husband got hurt in his job and not able to work anymore so he filed for Disability. Been married for 5 years with two kids. I know, that’s what I am trying to figure out which one I do really need.

16 minutes ago, M&JB said:

My husband got hurt in his job and not able to work anymore so he filed for Disability. Been married for 5 years with two kids. I know, that’s what I am trying to figure out which one I do really need.

Only CS would know that based on your previous vaccination record and your current age. We would not be able to advise.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

When my wife went through her AOS we needed to see a CS to get the 3025 transcribed.  Of course like many CSs he would not do it without a physical and we decided we did not want the hassle of shopping around.  Anyway, he told her she needed a flu shot, so we went the next day to the county health department and got one there for free, then went back to the CS with that documentation and he completed the 693 and 3025.  As others have said, only the CS can tell you what vaccines you need,but you don’t necessarily have to get the vaccines from the CS, but they will not complete the forms until all the vaccine documentation is received.

Good Luck!

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

When my wife went through her AOS we needed to see a CS to get the 3025 transcribed.  Of course like many CSs he would not do it without a physical and we decided we did not want the hassle of shopping around.  Anyway, he told her she needed a flu shot, so we went the next day to the county health department and got one there for free, then went back to the CS with that documentation and he completed the 693 and 3025.  As others have said, only the CS can tell you what vaccines you need,but you don’t necessarily have to get the vaccines from the CS, but they will not complete the forms until all the vaccine documentation is received.

Good Luck!

I tried to call the CS today to ask what can I possible still need but I forgot that it’s holiday so I’m gonna have to call them back tomorrow. Thank you for your answer!

Also, so you met with the CS first before the flu shot that’s how you know right? I’m asking because I have an appointment on Friday and wondering if I can do the same, CS first before cheaper clinic, and come back. I’m just not sure if I can since I had to make an appointment to see the CS. The closest available appointment was like 2 weeks after I called.

Edited by M&JB

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.