10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

My embassy isn’t Brazil but My fiancé has been in AP since Sept. 19th in Haiti. Did they request additional docs from you? AP can be days, weeks, months, rarely years. Unfortunately They never tell anyone anything specific.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

my congressional rep got an answer about my case yesterday. they basically told her that the case is still "under necessary administrative processing" but that they are making every effort to complete this required processing as soon as possible. any updates for you guys? also on the ceac website the case was updated yesterday, but still reads "ready", which it has said since the end of november 

On 2/7/2019 at 7:10 AM, julianC said:

my congressional rep got an answer about my case yesterday. they basically told her that the case is still "under necessary administrative processing" but that they are making every effort to complete this required processing as soon as possible. any updates for you guys? also on the ceac website the case was updated yesterday, but still reads "ready", which it has said since the end of november 

On the ceac website ours in under “admi processing” the “case last updated” has changed a total of 5-6 times. Last updated 2/11. 

Has yours changed? Does it mean they’re working on it? Is your listed as immigrant or nonimmigrant?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

our case updated today (Feb 12) but still says "ready". i guess it means they're working on it when it is updated.....i hope? not sure. but it is listed as immigrant. how about yours?

14 hours ago, Cindzi said:

On the ceac website ours in under “admi processing” the “case last updated” has changed a total of 5-6 times. Last updated 2/11. 

Has yours changed? Does it mean they’re working on it? Is your listed as immigrant or nonimmigrant?

our case updated today (Feb 12) but still says "ready". i guess it means they're working on it when it is updated.....i hope? not sure. but it is listed as immigrant. how about yours?

9 minutes ago, julianC said:

Case updated today too and also listed as immigrant. Hopefully we hear back soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.