Elsalove2016

Waiver for inadmisability 9 months or 15 Months ??

30 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2019 at 1:02 AM, Elsalove2016 said:

When I first was going to apply for his waiver people and even the lawyer were telling me 8 months and even that I thought it was a long time !!! And now this time frame it’s just so crazy it’s torture . Like I said though right now they are working on cases that were sent oct 2017 , so if you sent your case in March you should be hearing from them in about 5 months and me in 7 months 😩😩😩😩 good luck to both of us in gods willing . 🙏🙏🙏

Hello how's your waiver now did it got approved if so how long was the process? And how's the consular interview thank you hope to hear from you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 11:44 PM, Ruthie said:

My husband and I are in the same situation. The waiver processing used to be 4-6 months. With this administration it's 12-15.5 months. We submitted our waiver last March 2018, so we are getting closer. It's very frustrating! Good luck to you both.xx

Hi Ruthie, Any word yet on your waiver? We also applied in March 2018 and haven't heard anything 

On 7/23/2019 at 9:39 PM, Blombera said:

My husband and I submitted his waiver January 31, 2019 and we received a response after 6 months saying it was denied.... he has no criminal record or any glaring issues in his case. I guess it just depends one who is looking at the waiver....

Sorry to hear that. Why did they deny him? Do you have to file a new I 601?

On 8/26/2019 at 7:54 AM, Djsim218 said:

Hi Ruthie, Any word yet on your waiver? We also applied in March 2018 and haven't heard anything 

We sent the RFE evidence on June 11th, and we've been waiting 77 days now. Our congressman sent two requests, one at 30 days and one at 60. USCIS responded with a message that our case has gone to a supervisor and adjudication has stopped. If we don't hear anything by 90 days, the congressman will make another request. It sucks.

10 hours ago, Ruthie said:

We sent the RFE evidence on June 11th, and we've been waiting 77 days now. Our congressman sent two requests, one at 30 days and one at 60. USCIS responded with a message that our case has gone to a supervisor and adjudication has stopped. If we don't hear anything by 90 days, the congressman will make another request. It sucks.

I’m sorry that is so frustrating. It sounds to me like they maybe they are waiting on a supervisor to approve? 

I had a senator reach out in June and the answer she got was that his case had been sent for additional review and there was no timeframe on how long that would take. They can’t follow up again for 90 days. 

This has been the most difficult part being so far out of normal processing time and nothing happening. 

I really hope you hear something soon!

8 hours ago, ilovelondon said:

16 months for my waivier got approved.its really frustrated

They need to update the case processing time on the website if cases are taking this long. They have no regard for much these inaccurate wait times screw with peoples lives. Congratulations on your waiver being approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello guys, I was recently denied a spousal visa and asked to file an i160. I do not want to use a lawyer. We are trying to get all the evidences to support the hardship clause. However my case to which they gave me a penalty of misrepresentation was dismissed. So I also want to argue in that regard. What do you think guy?

2 hours ago, Chito said:

Hello guys, I was recently denied a spousal visa and asked to file an i160. I do not want to use a lawyer. We are trying to get all the evidences to support the hardship clause. However my case to which they gave me a penalty of misrepresentation was dismissed. So I also want to argue in that regard. What do you think guy?

In my opinion that sounds like a lot going on to not be working with an attorney. A lot of the hardship clause has to do with where you are from and if your spouse could easily move to that country and work or if they would struggle. 

14 hours ago, Chito said:

Hello did you enter the us as a crewman with approved I601A waiver and got denied on your consulate interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/3/2019 at 9:23 AM, Jd_8188 said:

Hello did you enter the us as a crewman with approved I601A waiver and got denied on your consulate interview?

I got denied at the consulate interview 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
On 8/17/2019 at 8:44 AM, Jd_8188 said:

Hello how's your waiver now did it got approved if so how long was the process? And how's the consular interview thank you hope to hear from you.

Hi , my waiver got approved it took one year . Good luck with everything ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.