diadromous mermaid

At the Risk of Sounding Like A Broken Record

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
From the VJ TOS:

"In the discussion forums you may discuss or recommend third-party Web sites, goods or services, so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such Web sites, products or services, or the recommendation of such."

That site is for-profit.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
From the VJ TOS:

"In the discussion forums you may discuss or recommend third-party Web sites, goods or services, so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such Web sites, products or services, or the recommendation of such."

That site is for-profit.

But I have no financial interest in it. As far as I am aware, only AW has a financial interest in it.

Filed: Timeline
From the VJ TOS:

That site is for-profit.

But I have no financial interest in it. As far as I am aware, only AW has a financial interest in it.

Regardless, the site is for-profit. Any promotion of the site is promoting a for-profit site. VJ doesn't condone promotion of commercial services, at least I don't believe it does.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

From the VJ TOS:

That site is for-profit.

Regardless, the site is for-profit. Any promotion of the site is promoting a for-profit site. VJ doesn't condone promotion of commercial services, at least I don't believe it does.

I don't see anything in what I copied and pasted about not being allowed to discuss or recommend a for-profit site as long as I'm not benefiting financially.

Ewok's the judge of what is and isn't in TOS. Just wanted to point out that promoting "that site" is different from promoting BE ... BE isn't about profit but "that site" is. BE's motives are "purer".

Purity?

As for what is and isn't in the TOS - I see black words on a white background.

Edited by rebeccajo

From the VJ TOS:

That site is for-profit.

Gupt,

Nearly all websites are for profit, including this one.... Have a look at the advertisements on top! :rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Anyhow Diad I would love to discuss this and it is reallly no biggie to be honest. PM me directly as it is easier to address questions that way as things get off topic easily if not. Again AW and I are at peace on the greater issues and your comment was much more specific and loosely related. Again please PM me if you need more explanations. :) Sorry not to see this earlier as I just woke up. That is one of the reasons as well that PM'ing me is better because asking questions publically when the person is not there to reply causes a lot of off topic chatter which just makes it harder to then clear up.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Anyhow Diad I would love to discuss this and it is reallly no biggie to be honest. PM me directly as it is easier to address questions that way as things get off topic easily if not. Again AW and I are at peace on the greater issues and your comment was much more specific and loosely related. Again please PM me if you need more explanations. :) Sorry not to see this earlier as I just woke up. That is one of the reasons as well that PM'ing me is better because asking questions publically when the person is not there to reply causes a lot of off topic chatter which just makes it harder to then clear up.

If would lovely if you could simply address publicly -- here in the open forum -- why the link is still blocked since Diad is not the only one asking.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
How is it this VJer can advertise then???

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69430

Blatant violation, no?

You are correct and I have asked them not to. They did not do it maliciosly so no harm no faul. In the future they will know better. :)

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.