5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi everybody!

I know many questions have already been asked about that, I am just a bit confused because of all those different informations I can find about this subject.

Here's my problem : I am from France and I got my K1-visa in January 2018, my doctor appointement in France was on January 8th, 2018. I entered the U.S in March 2018 and got married in April. I sent my application for AOS on June 2nd, 2018 and I don't remember exactly but USCIS received it about 2 weeks after.

I just received a letter for my interview that will be on January 16th, 2019 so pretty much 1 year and 8 days after my DS-3025. I read that the DS-3025 was valid 1 year but I also read it was from the date they received the I-485.

My question is : do I need to see a civil surgeon to fill an I-693 or my DS-3025 should be enough? (All the vaccination requirements are complete).

I am so confused and I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Foxyy said:

My question is : do I need to see a civil surgeon to fill an I-693 or my DS-3025 should be enough? (All the vaccination requirements are complete).

No you do not need an I693 if you satisfied the vaccination requirements abroad, your panel physician marked your DS3025 as complete and you SUBMITTED the AOS application within 365 days of your medical start date. 

The only thing you need to do is submit a photocopy of your copy of the DS3025 with the AOS application and bring your copy of it to the interview.

• 10 months later...
On 12/26/2018 at 2:02 PM, Foxyy said:

Great! Thank you for your answer! It makes me feel so much better 👍

How was the interview? Were you asked to do the medical again or did the DS 3025 done prior work? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
On 11/15/2019 at 12:57 AM, DeepakChani said:

How was the interview? Were you asked to do the medical again or did the DS 3025 done prior work? 

DS-3025 is more than enough as long as it's checked complete on the bottom and filed within 1 year.

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.