LunaEclipse

Scheduling CFO

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I hope all of you are well.

I just completed my 2nd day medical at SLEC for Psych Eval. They have advised me to call after 2-3 working days to check for the results and have the immunization. 

I'm now trying to schedule my CFO appointment but I keep on getting an error on the website when trying to access the link for scheduling  saying "error loading this page." Any other way of scheduling the CFO?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, LunaEclipse said:

Hi Guys,

I just completed my 2nd day medical at SLEC for Psych Eval. They have advised me to call after 2-3 working days to check for the results and have the immunization. 

I'm now trying to schedule my CFO appointment but I keep on getting an error on the website when trying to access the link for scheduling  saying "error loading this page." Any other way of scheduling the CFO?

Thanks!

Try a different browser and at a different time. There is no other way to schedule.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Greenbaum Thanks! I was able to access the link where you can schedule by removing the https:// on the URL however, after filling out the information about me and fiance (and uploading the photo) when I click next I get an error 404 site not found error. 

I tried using all the browsers I have but I can't seem to move past that bit. Ugh! This is getting me frustrated. 😠

Does anyone have an update on this?  The web site has been down for days and the office is mostly closed due to the holidays. 

My fiancé has called several times when they are open and they don't seem responsive.  They said they will not make appointments any other way or allow walk-ins even though the issue is that their web site is down. 

We are in a bit of a panic about this to he honest.  Unfortunately, we did not know about the requirement before making flight plans on the 30th.  

Any help is appreciate. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, G C said:

Wait. Aren't you supposed to schedule the CFO seminar after your visa is issued?

You can do it before or after.   If you do it before then you collect the sticker after 

YMMV

On 12/20/2018 at 7:00 AM, LunaEclipse said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

just try and try till you are be able to schedule..it happen to me last july even theres was no holiday..i even went to their office to inquire about the requirements and about scheduling..nothing you can do..they need an appointment before you could attend seminar...i tried to convince them but no you must do it yourself and come back to them..i know the frustration but nothing we can do but follow their own thing...good luck

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, G C said:

Wait. Aren't you supposed to schedule the CFO seminar after your visa is issued?

Nope.   K-1 Fiancee & Spouse (married to USC) attend GCP and this can be done before or after receiving their visa.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/cfo-orientation-seminar.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:42 PM, Simon and Matt said:

So as an update, the CFO office eventually said they would temporarily accept walk-ins for people who were not able to get an appointment because the system was down.  Arrive early though - the lines are long.  

Make multiply accounts and flood the system.  

There are ways to make silly stuff go away in the Philippines

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Caye said:

What are the requirements for CFO seminar for K1? Appreciate your response, Thanks!

GCP seminar.   Google it and everything is on the website 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.