Jump to content
G C

Probably a dumb question but what is the Packet 3 letter?

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, G C said:

Up next on my K1 timeline is "Packet 3 Received"... I'm gonna go on my medical in a few days, and after that, pay the MRV fee and schedule my interview. Where does the packet 3 letter fall into this timeline?

If you are from the Philippines as your profile suggests them there is no packet 3 at all. You may or may not get a eligibility letter.

 

 

once you get your MNL# you can start your process in Manila.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

If you are from the Philippines as your profile suggests them there is no packet 3 at all. You may or more not get a eligibility letter.

Wow really? My timeline already confused somebody on here, so what should I put as the date for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, G C said:

Wow really? My timeline already confused somebody on here, so what should I put as the date for that?

Well some countries do the Packet 3 and some do not. The Philippines is one country that doesn't do it. So your timeline is fine dw about it. You need to concentrate on paying your visa fee, scheduling the interview, medical, and the CFO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G C said:

Up next on my K1 timeline is "Packet 3 Received"... I'm gonna go on my medical in a few days, and after that, pay the MRV fee and schedule my interview. Where does the packet 3 letter fall into this timeline?

 

Like cyberfx stated there isn't a packet 3 with the Philippines

 

Does your status on CEAC show READY ?

 

Did you get your NVC letter/email?   St. Luke's wants a copy .. well 2 copies actually.

 

Here is some helpful info:  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

 

Like cyberfx stated there isn't a packet 3 with the Philippines

 

Does your status on CEAC show READY ?

 

Did you get your NVC letter/email?   St. Luke's wants a copy .. well 2 copies actually.

 

Here is some helpful info:  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hi! It's showing READY. My SO received the NVC letter/email, so yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, G C said:

Hi! It's showing READY. My SO received the NVC letter/email, so yes. 

Have your SO email the NVC letter to you .. make 2 copies to bring to St. Luke's for the medical

 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×