G C

Probably a dumb question but what is the Packet 3 letter?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Up next on my K1 timeline is "Packet 3 Received"... I'm gonna go on my medical in a few days, and after that, pay the MRV fee and schedule my interview. Where does the packet 3 letter fall into this timeline?

41 minutes ago, G C said:

Up next on my K1 timeline is "Packet 3 Received"... I'm gonna go on my medical in a few days, and after that, pay the MRV fee and schedule my interview. Where does the packet 3 letter fall into this timeline?

If you are from the Philippines as your profile suggests them there is no packet 3 at all. You may or may not get a eligibility letter.

once you get your MNL# you can start your process in Manila.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

If you are from the Philippines as your profile suggests them there is no packet 3 at all. You may or more not get a eligibility letter.

Wow really? My timeline already confused somebody on here, so what should I put as the date for that?

6 minutes ago, G C said:

Wow really? My timeline already confused somebody on here, so what should I put as the date for that?

Well some countries do the Packet 3 and some do not. The Philippines is one country that doesn't do it. So your timeline is fine dw about it. You need to concentrate on paying your visa fee, scheduling the interview, medical, and the CFO.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, G C said:

Like cyberfx stated there isn't a packet 3 with the Philippines

Does your status on CEAC show READY ?

Did you get your NVC letter/email?   St. Luke's wants a copy .. well 2 copies actually.

Here is some helpful info:  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Like cyberfx stated there isn't a packet 3 with the Philippines

Does your status on CEAC show READY ?

Did you get your NVC letter/email?   St. Luke's wants a copy .. well 2 copies actually.

Here is some helpful info:  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hi! It's showing READY. My SO received the NVC letter/email, so yes. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, G C said:

Hi! It's showing READY. My SO received the NVC letter/email, so yes. 

Have your SO email the NVC letter to you .. make 2 copies to bring to St. Luke's for the medical

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.