payxibka

Interview availability

123 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, payxibka said:

Interview Availability (57 bookings yesterday alone)

01.24.19 - 21     Early slots are full. (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.07.19 - 154  (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.14.19 - 67    (6:40, 7:10)

02.21.19 - 28   (6:40) (They have opened only 50 for this day so far.  I expect more to be opened at some point)

how long did it take you from the time it went from 'In Transit' to 'Ready' status?  trying to get an idea when I can go in and schedule her interview.  Thanks! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

how long did it take you from the time it went from 'In Transit' to 'Ready' status?  trying to get an idea when I can go in and schedule her interview.  Thanks! 

5 or 6 days as that is how long it took dhl to deliver from nvc to the embassy.   If you go intransit today or tomorrow,  expect ready status on Monday 

YMMV

Timeline
10 minutes ago, payxibka said:

5 or 6 days as that is how long it took dhl to deliver from nvc to the embassy.   If you go intransit today or tomorrow,  expect ready status on Monday 

yea got the email an hr ago said it will be heading to the embassy 😄

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

yea got the email an hr ago said it will be heading to the embassy 😄

Monday!!  You can track via dhl website starting Thursday if you are so inclined 

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

Monday!!  You can track via dhl website starting Thursday if you are so inclined 

awesome,  thank you!  and thank you so very much for keeping us updated on what is available.  what are your thoughts on MOnday I can schedule it,  you think there will be still Feb dates open?

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

awesome,  thank you!  and thank you so very much for keeping us updated on what is available.  what are your thoughts on MOnday I can schedule it,  you think there will be still Feb dates open?

Pay the fee asap if you have not already because you can't schedule until you do.   I expect 1. 24 to be full but February should be golden 

YMMV

Timeline
2 hours ago, payxibka said:

Pay the fee asap if you have not already because you can't schedule until you do.   I expect 1. 24 to be full but February should be golden 

I pay the fee when I go to schedule right? or how do I pay the fee?

Timeline
7 hours ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

I pay the fee when I go to schedule right? or how do I pay the fee?

Follow the payment instructions from the Manila website.   You pay at bpi

YMMV

Timeline

I'm so happy I found this thread! We're hoping to get a slot for the end of January but won't be able to schedule an interview 'til next week I'm guessing 😭 I hope there would still be available slots left. Thank you so much for keeping us updated! 🙇‍♀️

Timeline
5 hours ago, Cindy and Jean said:

I'm so happy I found this thread! We're hoping to get a slot for the end of January but won't be able to schedule an interview 'til next week I'm guessing 😭 I hope there would still be available slots left. Thank you so much for keeping us updated! 🙇‍♀️

Unfortunately I think Feb 7 is a more reasonable expectation as I expect 1/24 to be full within the day

Interview Availability as of 1/9/19 (29 bookings in the last 24 hours)

01.24.19 - 3      (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.07.19 - 143  (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.14.19 - 67    (6:40, 7:10)

02.21.19 - 25   (6:40) (They have opened only 50 for this day so far.  I expect more to be opened at some point)

YMMV

Timeline

Interview Availability as of 1/10/19 (50 bookings in the last 24 hours)

January     No appointments available

02.07.19 - 109  (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.14.19 - 50    (6:40, 7:10)

02.21.19 - 20   (6:40) (They have opened only 50 for this day so far.  I expect more to be opened at some point)

YMMV

Timeline
On 1/9/2019 at 3:48 AM, Cmptrsdeal said:

Ours took 2 days only. 

In transit - Jan 8

Ready - Jan 10

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

We are in Ready status but I want to schedule the interview on March 21.  When will they open March dates?

Possibly in 2 to 3 weeks.  Sooner if Feb fills up

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.