John & Mei

Potomac Service Center NOA1 to NOA2 Processing Times recent improvements

56 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bini & Ladonna said:

Thank you. How can we have our names on this list? We are getting really worried even though there are other April filers who are yet to get NOA2. I just can’t wait to set out what my wife and I said we would do once we are together. I wish we had spent more time exploring more places when she came visiting last 2 years. People really get depressed from all this 😥

Yes, it is very depressing. Your name will not be added until you get your NOA2 and update your timeline. These are filers that have updated their timeline. Call USCIS and check the status of your case. Ask for a tier 2 officer. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

Yes, it is very depressing. Your name will not be added until you get your NOA2 and update your timeline. These are filers that have updated their timeline. Call USCIS and check the status of your case. Ask for a tier 2 officer. 

An RFE was sent to my wife’s address but she was in the hospital staying beside her critically ill daughter for couple of days and when she later went home but the package wasn’t found so we requested for an address changed which was successful. Status hasn’t changed ever since. It still reads ‘Cass Was Received’ on 2nd April, 2018. I would give them a call today. Is it ok I make the phone call  or does it have to be my wife? Thanks 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

An RFE was sent to my wife’s address but she was in the hospital staying beside her critically ill daughter for couple of days and when she later went home but the package wasn’t found so we requested for an address changed which was successful. Status hasn’t changed ever since. It still reads ‘Cass Was Received’ on 2nd April, 2018. I would give them a call today. Is it ok I make the phone call  or does it have to be my wife? Thanks 

4 hours ago, Bini & Ladonna said:

Thank you. How can we have our names on this list? We are getting really worried even though there are other April filers who are yet to get NOA2. I just can’t wait to set out what my wife and I said we would do once we are together. I wish we had spent more time exploring more places when she came visiting last 2 years. People really get depressed from all this 😥

Just fill out your timeline. It’s easy. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bini & Ladonna said:

You can make the call. Have your case number. Did you send what they wanted? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

You can make the call. Have your case number. Did you send what they wanted? 

Thank you. I would put a call through to them. I’m excited 😊😳

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Bini & Ladonna said:

Thank you. I would put a call through to them. I’m excited 😊😳

Okay, great! You will get your approval soon. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

Okay, great! You will get your approval soon. 

I can’t thank you enough for wishing a complete stranger the best of luck. Thank you for uplifting my spirit. 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Bini & Ladonna said:

I can’t thank you enough for wishing a complete stranger the best of luck. Thank you for uplifting my spirit. 

You’re more than welcome. We are all having the same anxiety and facing the same problems with the wait times. The least we can do is uplift one another. 

15 hours ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

I got my I-130 approval. Thank you for your line plot. It gave me so much motivation. Good luck to everyone for approvals. 

Congratulations!!!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

On 1/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, Bini & Ladonna said:

We are all family here.  We are all sharing this stressful journey together!  Your time is coming.  Be patient and focus on the love not the process.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:55 PM, John & Rose said:

Don't always believe what people put on their timelines.  Every few months people come here just to mess with out heads.  They will claim 3 month approvals but they never even filed.  They seem to enjoy the chaos.  Just relax and you will see the truth ooze through.  LOL

Most RFEs come at the end stage when the adjudicator actually looks at the file.  There are a few early but most are at that 5 to 6 month stage.  You may not see anything until NOA2!

you are right. 

Just now, Shanika&Rohan said:

Thank you. You will be right with us soon September filer. 

We are hoping!  I've been through this before.  Our K-1 took 10 months.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.