Commish10

RFE- NOA2 Approved- What's Next?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

CSC sent and RFE on 11/2/2018,  Received on 11/8, Responded on 11/19. CSC marked as received on 11/21. Approved on 12/6.

How do I track the progress to the NVC? Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Commish10 said:

CSC sent and RFE on 11/2/2018,  Received on 11/8, Responded on 11/19. CSC marked as received on 11/21. Approved on 12/6.

How do I track the progress to the NVC? Thanks.

call them after 6-8 weeks of uscis update saying sent to department of State.

you can then call to get a Case # 

You will only get one more update from USCIS: "Case sent to department of State". That means it was sent to the NVC.

From there NVC will get it in about 2 weeks. After 6-8 weeks they will assign you a case number and they will notify you by email (although it does seem to be a bit faster for K1 visas). You complete your case with he NVC after that.

You can call the NVC to find out if they received it. If they haven't they will simply say they haven't. You can also call to see if they have assigned a case number and haven't emailed it to you yet, but its rare that they are extremely delayed about informing you. Good luck.

Edited by Apelcina

NOA 2 11/14/2018

still waiting for Case number so is kinda taking 1 month and two weeks for get it a case number! and be transfered!

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.