Jump to content
Uk2usa2016

Approved interview... status on ceac?

59 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone 

 

I had my interview in London yesterday. She said “ looks like we should be able to approve your application” I assume that’s a approve ?! Lol she gave me a little card and said I should get an email in 7-10 days. It’s all a blur so I guess this is to track it. 

 

then I see from others the ceac status should have changed already ,.. it still says Ready. . . Should I be concerned or when should I expect it to change? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Hi everyone 

 

I had my interview in London yesterday. She said “ looks like we should be able to approve your application” I assume that’s a approve ?! Lol she gave me a little card and said I should get an email in 7-10 days. It’s all a blur so I guess this is to track it. 

 

then I see from others the ceac status should have changed already ,.. it still says Ready. . . Should I be concerned or when should I expect it to change? 

For London it can go back and forth..ready, AP, ready,  in no particular order or length of time. When it changes to "Issued", it's a done deal. The email with tracking number usually comes two days after Issued and delivery or pick up the next day following the email. If anything happens on a Friday, then Sat/Sun in there can make it a bit longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 6:55 AM, Wuozopo said:

For London it can go back and forth..ready, AP, ready,  in no particular order or length of time. When it changes to "Issued", it's a done deal. The email with tracking number usually comes two days after Issued and delivery or pick up the next day following the email. If anything happens on a Friday, then Sat/Sun in there can make it a bit longer. 

Still says ready 🤔🥴 

 

is it possible that it goes from ready to issued and no AP or does it always go to AP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Still says ready 🤔🥴 

 

is it possible that it goes from ready to issued and no AP or does it always go to AP?

Got to bare in mind that the embassy is closed on the weekend and you did yours on Friday. So let's say they do minimal processing on the day of approval, it's still only the first full day processing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Still says ready 🤔🥴 

 

is it possible that it goes from ready to issued and no AP or does it always go to AP?

Most go to AP, but I have seen people report that status from as little as 2 hours to 2 days and beyond. There is no definite pattern. It wouldn't likely happen the day you interviewed or on the weekend. Relax and wait for your email because checking constantly won't speed it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this helps;

 

Interview - 21/11 approved and they had my medical 

Ready - 27/11

Application Receieved (IV) > Administrive Processing (NIV) - 28/11

 

That's as far as I've got. Hopefully will get an update this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Steve&Chelsea said:

Mine too! Roll on the email for delivery! 😜

 

48 minutes ago, metalmikecfh said:

so did mine

 

So what’s next,... is it meant to be a clue when it changes to non immigrant I saw somewhere? 

 

Any other signs or updates. . What about on the site where we registered drop off of passport ? Any signs on there that it’s close to dispatch. 

 

Or is it just a couple of days now for email from courier like said above? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×