Jump to content
Scott Rusticus

Interview date provided by NVC

13 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Our application has cleared the NVC and is on its way to Caracas. However, on the CEAC website, when I check the status of our application, it says it is “It is in transit to the embassy in Caracas and the interview date was provided to you by the NVC.” What? They already scheduled the interview? When will we find out when her interview is? Please let me know if anyone has any insight. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scott Rusticus said:

Our application has cleared the NVC and is on its way to Caracas. However, on the CEAC website, when I check the status of our application, it says it is “It is in transit to the embassy in Caracas and the interview date was provided to you by the NVC.” What? They already scheduled the interview? When will we find out when her interview is? Please let me know if anyone has any insight. Thanks. 

Since the IV unit does the k-1 interview, sometimes they don't have k1 specific messages on ceac and you get the immigrant message by default


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

Since the IV unit does the k-1 interview, sometimes they don't have k1 specific messages on ceac and you get the immigrant message by default

So we have to schedule the interview online? What form (s) do we need to fill out? Where and when can we schedule the interview?

Just now, Scott Rusticus said:

So we have to schedule the interview online? What form (s) do we need to fill out? Where and when can we schedule the interview?

Where meaning what website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scott Rusticus said:

So we have to schedule the interview online? What form (s) do we need to fill out? Where and when can we schedule the interview?

Its the Ds-160 but it appears Caracas does not appear to have the instructions online.  You may have to wait unless you can locate it on there website or another member who has it


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scott Rusticus said:

So we have to schedule the interview online? What form (s) do we need to fill out? Where and when can we schedule the interview?

Where meaning what website?

Hi! You need to schedule the interview online https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=Spanish&country=Venezuela  via that website, fill out the ds160 and bring the required documents + medical exams to the appointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BryceAndRebeca said:

Hi! You need to schedule the interview online https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=Spanish&country=Venezuela  via that website, fill out the ds160 and bring the required documents + medical exams to the appointment.

Where is the DS-160 located? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scott Rusticus said:

Sorry. I do not understand. It says the DS-160 is the first step in applying for the visa. How do I pay?

She needs to create a profile on the first page I sent you, and start the process of scheduling the embassy appointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scott Rusticus said:

Sorry. I do not understand. It says the DS-160 is the first step in applying for the visa. How do I pay?

Google is your friend

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ve/ve-niv-paymentinfo.asp#InstructionstoPayYourVisafee


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations,  Yessi & Scott!  So Happy for you guys!  It won't be long now! :)

 

Quick question:  I see your interview is scheduled for about a month and a half from now.  Was that the first available date?  

 

Just trying to see how long out they are booking and I'm sure Christmas & New Years may have an effect on that too.

 

Thank you in advance :)  J&J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×