1 minute ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

You're very luck idk why they put me to AP everything is alright

do y'all have age difference?

No we both are the same age ..Shes a few months younger than me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 minutes ago, hassam03 said:

No we both are the same age ..Shes a few months younger than me

Okay so do u think age difference could make a problem?

Timeline
On 12/2/2018 at 9:34 PM, greendave said:

Same as mine, I was approved then was told that I will received my visa after 2 weeks but i got it after a month due to technical problem. And also my Friend had their interview Nov7 2018 and got her visa nov28. Dont worry they will issue yours soon👍🏻

in egypt when they give AP white paper is that take along time until they issue the visa?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

Okay so do u think age difference could make a problem?

Well it depends on the age difference and the CO taking the interview but usually if the age difference is alot it surely raises questions!

What is yours?

Timeline
1 minute ago, hassam03 said:

Well it depends on the age difference and the CO taking the interview but usually if the age difference is alot it surely raises questions!

What is yours?

my age difference is alot but he say nothing about it he just run the interview normally and i had answered every question he asked to me then i was told we will review your case and will answer u

everytime i check my case since 22 days ago it sayd (READY) MY CASE DATE changes only one time on 2 december but still the same screen

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

my age difference is alot but he say nothing about it he just run the interview normally and i had answered every question he asked to me then i was told we will review your case and will answer u

Alot as in how much of a difference if i may ask?

how long have you been in AP?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, hassam03 said:

Alot as in how much of a difference if i may ask?

how long have you been in AP?

age difference is 37 she is 63 and me 26
my interview was 13 november
23 days now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Most likely be returned to USCIS.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
31 minutes ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

age difference is 37 she is 63 and me 26
my interview was 13 november
23 days now

I'm surprised they dint ask you anything about the age difference at the interview.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, hassam03 said:

I'm surprised they dint ask you anything about the age difference at the interview.

Okay you're right man but idk why he say nothing about it
Maybe because he know for sure our relationship is real cuz we been together for almost 5 years and she visits me twice thats why he know that everything is okay but i still dont know why he put us to this long AP process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
44 minutes ago, hassam03 said:

What are you referring to?

AMGAD wanted to know what happens next.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
7 hours ago, hassam03 said:

How long have you been on AP

Heyy.. 

after month my status changed application received to Ap..!! What does it mean? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
10 hours ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

I see alot of people said when it changed to non-immigrant that means ur visa will be issued soon.... Congratulations in advance

Thankyu.. yes Allamduillah my visa is issued.. m soooo happpyyyyyyyyy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.