Pakistan k1 Islamabad

47 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

Thankyu.. yes Allamduillah my visa is issued.. m soooo happpyyyyyyyyy

CONGRATULATIONS MAN ... show us the case status if u can

and what u was told on interview?
and did u left ur passport or u kept it?

Edited by AMGAD ABDELMESSIH

Timeline
6 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

Heyy.. 

after month my status changed application received to Ap..!! What does it mean? 

How after a month and u said ur interview was on 5th november !! and today ur visa issued ... today it become 31 days

Edited by AMGAD ABDELMESSIH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
25 minutes ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

CONGRATULATIONS MAN ... show us the case status if u can

and what u was told on interview?
and did u left ur passport or u kept it?

They kept my passport..!! They just gave me 221g paper for more review on my case

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Amnazaid said:

They kept my passport..!! They just gave me 221g paper for more review on my case

That's the same that happened to me its 23 days now im still waiting hope i got issued soon

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

That's the same that happened to me its 23 days now im still waiting hope i got issued soon

My visa issued in 31 days.. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

Heyy.. 

after month my status changed application received to Ap..!! What does it mean? 

i want to understand what u mean by this??
u said u got issued after 31 days so what u mean after a month status changed to AP ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

i want to understand what u mean by this??
u said u got issued after 31 days so what u mean after a month status changed to AP ?

IT change into ap just for one day..!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 hours ago, Garusha said:

I had my K1 interview on 20 feb 2019. At the end of interview consul said your visa is issued collect your passport after two weeks. It's 1 march today and the case status is AP didn't get my passport uptil now can anyone tell when can i get my passport?

You can ask for your passport back at any time.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
3 hours ago, Garusha said:

I had my K1 interview on 20 feb 2019. At the end of interview consul said your visa is issued collect your passport after two weeks. It's 1 march today and the case status is AP didn't get my passport uptil now can anyone tell when can i get my passport?

It will take time almost 1 month.. everyone go through from this process..! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.