SDH

London Embassy Interview - I134 Wet Signature

8 posts in this topic

So.....I just want to see if there is any first hand experience of the situation.

I brought back a wet signed I134 when I returned from my last trip to the US and have my interview on Monday.  However the circumstances have changed a little so the form needed changing.

Can I use a scanned and emailed revised form with her signature or does she really need to send a wet signature again?

I can't really just substitute the signature page with the revised document because they were printed on US letter paper in the US and obviously the new form printed here will be on A4 paper a different size.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know a scanned signature is fine. When they say digital signatures aren't allowed they are referring to embedded digital signatures, not a scanned signature or photocopy.

Aside from that, I don't see why one page being on a different sized paper would matter. As long as all the information is there.

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

One of the nice things about London is that you can self sponsor.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, Steve&Chelsea said:

So.....I just want to see if there is any first hand experience of the situation.

I brought back a wet signed I134 when I returned from my last trip to the US and have my interview on Monday.  However the circumstances have changed a little so the form needed changing.

Can I use a scanned and emailed revised form with her signature or does she really need to send a wet signature again?

I can't really just substitute the signature page with the revised document because they were printed on US letter paper in the US and obviously the new form printed here will be on A4 paper a different size.

Thanks in advance.

I have known of others posting in this forum over the years who have gotten by with scanned I-134s in London due to various circumstances. They seem pretty flexible there.

What changed? How important is it to provide a new one?

4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

One of the nice things about London is that you can self sponsor.

What does that mean exactly? Sorry if that sounds silly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Use your own assets rather than your fiancees.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 hours ago, Steve&Chelsea said:

Thanks in advance.

You will be fine! @britishandusa submitted I-134 with scanned documents and had no issues in London.

K-1 VISA

I129F Sent: 08/23/2017

NOA 1: 08/25/2017

NOA 2: 02/27/2018

NVC Received: 03/14/2018

NVC Case #: 03/15/2018

NVC Left: 03/24/2018

Embassy Received: 03/28/2018

Medical: 05/08/2018

Interview: 05/15/2018 

Visa issued: 05/18/2018

Visa received: 05/23/2018 

AOS

POE: 06/07/2018

SSN applied: 06/12/2018

SSN received: 06/28/2018

AOS Sent: 07/27/2018

Biometrics: 08/23/2018

Interview: 10/30/2018

Approval: 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/05/2018

Green card Received: 11/08/2018

NO MORE USCIS UNTIL ROC!!!!!😁

Thank you everyone.

its very easy to start overthinking everything when it gets closer to actually happening! 😝

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.