Blue Love U & I

Still waiting for noa2.....

32 posts in this topic

Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows anything about uscis tranferring  k1 petitions. the reason I ask is that first of all our petition was in California, from Nov 2. 2017 until Sept 2018, when it was transferred to my home state where it stayed in queue. I found out it was there, i made and info pass appointment to talk to one of the field officers. Drove 2 hours to get there and when i got there and waited for my number to be called, I was told that it had move again to Texas. I have went to my congressman and congresswoman, Its like theres no way out..no rfe or anything. Do anyone have any ideas on what else can be done?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Blue Love U & I said:

Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows anything about uscis tranferring  k1 petitions. the reason I ask is that first of all our petition was in California, from Nov 2. 2017 until Sept 2018, when it was transferred to my home state where it stayed in queue. I found out it was there, i made and info pass appointment to talk to one of the field officers. Drove 2 hours to get there and when i got there and waited for my number to be called, I was told that it had move again to Texas. I have went to my congressman and congresswoman, Its like theres no way out..no rfe or anything. Do anyone have any ideas on what else can be done?

I'm so sorry to hear that. 

Where's your home state? 

As far as I know, they only process all K1 at CSC since couple of years back but case transfer might be done if further background check is required. Someone else might know better though. 

26 minutes ago, Blue Love U & I said:

They can move cases depending on the work load. Normally, they will send you a letter verify this fact. I'm assuming that you have talked to USCIS both tier 1 and tier 2 if so then ask for a supervisor.

What was the outcome to the congress inquiry?

Have you thought about suing USCIS? It can and has been done.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

4 minutes ago, carinap said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. 

Where's your home state? 

As far as I know, they only process all K1 at CSC since couple of years back but case transfer might be done if further background check is required. Someone else might know better though. 

Masschseutts

Just now, Blue Love U & I said:

Masschseutts

Massachusetts

My home state Massachusetts

9 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

They can move cases depending on the work load. Normally, they will send you a letter verify this fact. I'm assuming that you have talked to USCIS both tier 1 and tier 2 if so then ask for a supervisor.

I just want the love of my life. I want our future to start. Thats all. I want to be happy just like everyone else.

Do you have answers to the questions I posted. Without help from you, I'm no help to you. Good Luck.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

13 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

I tried getting the congressman involved. that didn't work out to good. they told me its going to take about 15 months anyway you look at it. then I went to someone else and her team keep submitting inquiries on my behalf.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Do you have anything in your background that would warrant the case being moved from California to a different state? A criminal record of any kind? Because from what you are stating it went to California, then the local office (for an unknown reason) as has since been transferred to the Texas center to be reassigned.....

Others will correct me if I am wrong.....

The last time I had the Senators aides to inquiry for me they submitted the requests and uscis replyed back that its is being processed, they would get in touch with me. if I don't hear back in 60 days again, to resubmitted an inquiry of out of normal processing. They field officer in Lawrence Mass. told me that when your petition is moving its good. especially if it went to Texas they have jurisdiction.

1 minute ago, janet3 said:

Do you have anything in your background that would warrant the case being moved from California to a different state? A criminal record of any kind? Because from what you are stating it went to California, then the local office (for an unknown reason) as has since been transferred to the Texas center to be reassigned.....

Others will correct me if I am wrong.....

The last time I had the Senators aides to inquiry for me they submitted the requests and uscis replyed back that its is being processed, they would get in touch with me. if I don't hear back in 60 days again, to resubmitted an inquiry of out of normal processing. They field officer in Lawrence Mass. told me that when your petition is moving its good. especially if it went to Texas they have jurisdiction.

No not really, everything that they needed. it was sent with the petition packet. I work for the State theres nothing that can or will be hidden. the only thing it could be is that I was married twice. But I divorced years ago, I have proof. but they did not ask for rfe or anything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Blue Love U & I said:

My home state Massachusetts

Not sure I can add any valuable input here. I know some cases transferred to balance workload or further check but they didn't transferred yours to one of their service centre.

It might have anything to do with your position,company, or work field at the state ? I know that there's some work field considered critical.. 

27 minutes ago, Blue Love U & I said:

I just want the love of my life. I want our future to start. Thats all. I want to be happy just like everyone else.

The congressional outcome is that it is still in process, they are continuing to inquire on my be half this is the second time, the first 60 days went by.

The congressional outcome is that it is still in process, they are continuing to inquire on my be half this is the second time, the first 60 days went by.

Thank you everyone for you help. We are going to give it to the end of this year then we will go on and do what we should have done in the first place. Coz if we have to continue to wait for someones decision on our happiness we might not ever be together.:huh:lol

52 minutes ago, Blue Love U & I said:

No not really, everything that they needed. it was sent with the petition packet. I work for the State theres nothing that can or will be hidden. the only thing it could be is that I was married twice. But I divorced years ago, I have proof. but they did not ask for rfe or anything.

You did include your two divorce decrees when you filed the petition, right?

11 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

You did include your two divorce decrees when you filed the petition, right?

Yes they were included. As a matter of fact they were the ones the judge signed and dated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.