37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Ghana does get some extra scrutiny. Just stay positive and be patient. Every second that ticks by is one second closer!

Guyana. Not Ghana. One is in South America and the other in Africa. Quite a few people make this mistake. Thank you

5 minutes ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

Guyana. Not Ghana. One is in South America and the other in Africa. Quite a few people make this mistake. Thank you

I need a bigger phone or younger eyes. No flags on the mobile version. Sorry about that. I believe Guyana is also a high fraud Embassy. Either way you will hear soon!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
9 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I need a bigger phone or younger eyes. No flags on the mobile version. Sorry about that. I believe Guyana is also a high fraud Embassy. Either way you will hear soon!

They probably are. Lol😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

5 months

Yes. My PD is Oct 10, 2017. I got an RFE in June and been waiting ever since

Timeline
1 minute ago, jeanita68 said:

Yes. My PD is Oct 10, 2017. I got an RFE in June and been waiting ever since

Have you called them? That’s highly unusual. 

4 minutes ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

Have you called them? That’s highly unusual. 

Yes ... Lots of times and lots of inquiries. Just did my 5th inquiry yesterday. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

Yes ... Lots of times and lots of inquiries. Just did my 5th inquiry yesterday. 

What are they saying? Ours was for original marriage certificate. They better not do that to us because I want my husband here yesterday! I’m about to make my 5th trip in 2 weeks and I’m over it. I feel badly for those who can’t afford to do that for whatever reason. Then they would want to ask how come you haven’t gone more often. Ridiculous!

16 minutes ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

What are they saying? Ours was for original marriage certificate. They better not do that to us because I want my husband here yesterday! I’m about to make my 5th trip in 2 weeks and I’m over it. I feel badly for those who can’t afford to do that for whatever reason. Then they would want to ask how come you haven’t gone more often. Ridiculous!

They keep saying it is pending adjudication. They been saying that for the past 5 months. The rfe was for my husband divorce papers, which I had already sent. 😏🤷 So I sent it again. And they also ask for more bonafide evidence. I go visit my husband almost every month. We talk every single day for 2 plus hrs. In over 3 yrs I haven't went longer than 3 months not seeing him. And I sent every single boarding pass/itinerary. We're been on vacations to Cuba and honeymoon to Costa Rica. Plus different parts of DR. So IDK

Timeline
1 minute ago, jeanita68 said:

They keep saying it is pending adjudication. They been saying that for the past 5 months. The rfe was for my husband divorce papers, which I had already sent. 😏🤷 So I sent it again. And they also ask for more bonafide evidence. I go visit my husband almost every month. We talk every single day for 2 plus hrs. In over 3 yrs I haven't went longer than 3 months not seeing him. And I sent every single boarding pass/itinerary. We're been on vacations to Cuba and honeymoon to Costa Rica. Plus different parts of DR. So IDK

I’m sorry to hear that. Just put your knees on the ground sis. Where two or more agree he will show up. Just sent up a word for you guys. 

2 minutes ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

I’m sorry to hear that. Just put your knees on the ground sis. Where two or more agree he will show up. Just sent up a word for you guys. 

Thank you!! 🤗 We've been praying every single day!! And just keeping faith. 

Sometimes I think because I go so often they taking their time with my case maybe I shouldn't have sent that I go so often, as they feel it's no rush. But I miss my husband more more when we not together. It's getting so hard to leave him every time. And I hate going to sleep every night with out him. It's Killin me inside. N I'm just trying to keep holding on to faith that we will be together permanently soon! 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

Thank you!! 🤗 We've been praying every single day!! And just keeping faith. 

Sometimes I think because I go so often they taking their time with my case maybe I shouldn't have sent that I go so often, as they feel it's no rush. But I miss my husband more more when we not together. It's getting so hard to leave him every time. And I hate going to sleep every night with out him. It's Killin me inside. N I'm just trying to keep holding on to faith that we will be together permanently soon! 

That’s the spirit! This too shall pass. We will look back at all this and laugh in a year. It’s becoming harder to leave my hubby too and I can tell he’s feeling badly even when he doesn’t say. When I leave I have to board my dog which is killing me. When I came back in June my Great Dane died 10 days later. My miniature schnauzer is 13 and he gets stressed when I leave. This is hard. 

13 minutes ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

That’s the spirit! This too shall pass. We will look back at all this and laugh in a year. It’s becoming harder to leave my hubby too and I can tell he’s feeling badly even when he doesn’t say. When I leave I have to board my dog which is killing me. When I came back in June my Great Dane died 10 days later. My miniature schnauzer is 13 and he gets stressed when I leave. This is hard. 

Awww... So sorry to hear about great Dane. Yes we will be able to breathe much easier when this past. I pray for you and your husband too. That this is a smooth journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.