11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Ali12345 said:

Hi , after waiting 13 month for review my returned I 130 case, its finally changed online and said NOIR been mailed on 29,10,2018 , been week now but not recieved the letter yet? Any one know if it take longer to recieve it ?

Its really hard to say.  It my case I got the update on USCIS the same day I received the NOIR.   When did your status update?  You should be getting it soon.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ali12345 said:

To ahmed I checked my status on 29, last month,and it said it mailed on 29 , so did they reaffirmed ur case ?? And if yes how long it take them to reaffim ? And where is ur case now ?

Our case was reaffirmed in under two weeks after they received our rebuttal.  It took a few months to get to the embassy from USCIS through NVC then it sat at the embassy before we were given information about an interview.  We had our Interview on October 23rd and was placed in AP in addition my husband was sent a questionnaire we  are now waiting.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ali12345 said:

Nice hope u good luck, so how they notify you about ur second interview? Is it from the embassy or nvc ?

Embassy, NVC will not schedule the interview for a reaffirmed case.  The embassy will get in contact with you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/6/2018 at 3:20 PM, Ali12345 said:

Hi , after waiting 13 month for review my returned I 130 case, its finally changed online and said NOIR been mailed on 29,10,2018 , been week now but not recieved the letter yet? Any one know if it take longer to recieve it ?

13 months is a long time? Why was your case sent back to uscis? 

On 11/11/2018 at 6:46 AM, Look-Beyond said:

Interview 7-31-2017
Our case was denied after 6 months in AP - Embassy sent back his passport
Our case was logged back in to USCIS 5-15-2018 and to date we still have not received the NOIR

Wow... This is heart breaking... I’m so sorry. I hope you it works out soon. 😢

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 11/6/2018 at 9:20 AM, Ali12345 said:

Do you have any update?  I am waiting for NOIR as well 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.