Telfatih

CR1-Consulate of Casablanca. Morocco

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone,

my wife got her visa Today from Aramex but they did not give her a package.some people said that they received package with visa on passport on the same day.

is it new process?  

Please advise

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Yes.  She may have gotten a piece of paper or slip of paper that says it’s electronic.  But they are doing more and more electronic packets.  The downside is she may have to explain to CBP that she didn’t get a packet and they can look and see that her information is already loaded.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Telfatih said:

Hello everyone,

my wife got her visa Today from Aramex but they did not give her a package.some people said that they received package with visa on passport on the same day.

is it new process?  

Please advise

Thanks

Congratulations! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations

the information is in the computer now that all is being done online

she will present her visa with CR1 stamp to the officer at POE

they will ask her the address (your address) as she has to go there

they may ask a few more quesitons

she should bring her own copy (for your records) of her vacinations 

you are married only a year so the green card will be for 2 years

i hope you guys marked the box for immigration to apply for the SS# / makes it so much easier

check out cheapoair.com and lilligo for good ticket prices

Timeline
10 hours ago, Telfatih said:

Hello everyone,

is it new process?  

Please advise

Thanks

Slowly but surely, things are becoming more and more digital. You two should not worry as the POE has been receiving everything as you two do, electronically. If you are still in doubt, shoot the Consulate an email or try to call. NVC might help too, so call them too. Congrats and may you have a great life together nshlah :)

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline

Hi Guys,

I just called NVC and told me that we will  NOT need the package if we applied online (CEAC). So if you sent the papers to NVC online you will not receive the envelope only Passport with Visa. now it is clear.

Online: Pivot:     Only visa and passport.

Post mail: No pivot:    Visa with envelope ( package).

Thank you all!!

Taoufik

Edited by Telfatih

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, Telfatih said:

Hi brother 

thank you for the info. What box needs to be checked ?

The box was on the DS 260 for immigration to apply for the SS card 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations may God bless you and your family in the coming years pray for me and my fiance to get approved please and thank you in advance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.