192 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Zara7860 said:

Did you get case number???

No. I have not. They told me that since the case is going to file electronically, they will have to send me the link once they assigned the case number.

Until now, I do not have it. I will call them tomorrow although they told me to wait.

Just now, Leek said:

No. I have not. They told me that since the case is going to file electronically, they will have to send me the link once they assigned the case number.

Until now, I do not have it. I will call them tomorrow although they told me to wait.

Call them every other day  I did that. It’s doesn’t take long.

2 minutes ago, Jere & Kath said:

Hi im in cr1 too waiting fr our welcome letter frm nvc. Do u have alien registration number?

It’s for green card  holder not for USA citizens. I don’t understand what you asking explain 

Edited by Zara7860

Just now, Jere & Kath said:

Oh i see bcoz its on the form aos I 864 and my husband is wondering where wil he find that nmber of mine 

How is petioner you?are you usa citizen 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jere & Kath said:

Hi im in cr1 too waiting fr our welcome letter frm nvc. Do u have alien registration number?

We are supposed to get welcome letter?, which part of the step do we get welcome letter, because I already received my case number on email and paid my fees now just waiting for DS260 to be available to me.

1 hour ago, Savan said:

We are supposed to get welcome letter?, which part of the step do we get welcome letter, because I already received my case number on email and paid my fees now just waiting for DS260 to be available to me.

The welcome letter of nvc that they wil mail or email to u so u can begin the online steps like aos. How long did it takes for u to get that letter after ur noa2?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jere & Kath said:

The welcome letter of nvc that they wil mail or email to u so u can begin the online steps like aos. How long did it takes for u to get that letter after ur noa2?

I've gotten an email from them with case number, which took a month from noa2.

we got our NOA2 on nov2 ,and getting ready the form I 864 fr aos and not sure wat to put on alien registration nmber yet which we myt hve to wait for the nvc letter so we can start the steps fees online to finish tht til we canhvethe nmber

2 minutes ago, Savan said:

I've gotten an email from them with case number, which took a month from noa2.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Jere & Kath said:

we got our NOA2 on nov2 ,and getting ready the form I 864 fr aos and not sure wat to put on alien registration nmber yet which we myt hve to wait for the nvc letter so we can start the steps fees online to finish tht til we canhvethe nmber

I've gotten the nvc letter after approval from NVC saying they received the form, and it had number that started with A.

On 10/17/2018 at 6:26 PM, Leek said:

Thank Zara for the information.

I am calling NVC now to see if they received my paper.

Thanks.

hi i have question today i submit all the documents do you know how long wait for approve

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.