dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Congratulations! May your interview be fast and smooth!

Thanks a lot! How did your interview go? As I understand you were interviewed in Kiev. Did it take long? Did they ask a lot of questions?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, olusoladan said:

God be praised. My interview date. Nov 5. Lagos consulate. Pls Nigerian call NVC

Congratulations.

Go get your medicals done immediately.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hello sis.. any news for hubs interview yet?

Unfortunately, after holding for 23mins the representative said they dont have an interview date for me. I asked why the hold up, she said they are going by when they completed the case.  I told her I know for a fact that’s not true, because it seem like they are giving the interviews randomly.  She said that they are going by the date the case completed.  My case was completed on August 8th.  So I said thanks and hung up.  I’m tired and done 😥

Edited by Possible18

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Unfortunately, after holding for 23mins the representative said they dont have an interview date for me. I asked why the hold up, she said they are going by when they completed the case.  I told her I know for a fact that’s not true, because it seem like they are giving the interviews randomly.  She said that they are going by the date the case completed.  My case was completed on August 8th.  So I said thanks and hung up.  I’m tired and done 😥

@Possible18 I also called waited 21 minutes..was told by the rep no interview date schedule for me..they schedule interview dates by case completed..basically the same story she told you is the same thing she told me.. it's coming but she cannot predict when..it's like a nightmare..I'm having..😭

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

do not be tired

Timeline
9 minutes ago, O&O said:

@Possible18 I also called waited 21 minutes..was told by the rep no interview date schedule for me..they schedule interview dates by case completed..basically the same story she told you is the same thing she told me.. it's coming but she cannot predict when..it's like a nightmare..I'm having..😭

So freaking annoying 😒

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Called this morning, same thing no interview date. Thank God and congratulations to those who got their Visa approval or interview date. Dont lose hope our turn should be soon.

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): April 28 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: May 7, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: July 6, 2016 (60 days from NOA1) :dancing:
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: July 18, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 3, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 3, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 4, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 4, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 5, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 5, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 10, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 12, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 20, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via Express Mail Singapore Post): September 23, 2016
Scan date: September 29,2016

3 NA in CEAC site: October 17, 2016 :dancing:
CC through phone: October 17, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 24, 2016

Case "in transit": November 8,2016

Case "ready": November 17,2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: November 1, 2016

Medical (Singapore): November 11, 2016

Medical Sent to consulate: November 25, 2016

Interview Date: December 27, 2016

Interview Result: 221g for missing documents

Submit Documents: January 17, 2017

First Update: January 19, 2017

Submit Documents 2nd time : January 22, 2017 ( Approaching Chinese New Year )

Second Update : Feb 2, 2017

Ceac Status AP: until February 5, 2017

Ceac Status ISSUED: February 6, 2017

Visa ON HAND: February 7, 2017

POE: Philadelphia International Airport

US Entry: Feb 24, 2017

SS # received : Mar. 11, 2017

Timeline
9 minutes ago, S and o said:

do not be tired

My brother I am...it’s more frustrating when others are getting interview and it seem as if your case is just forgotten.  All this past 2 months we’ve been waiting others are getting interview dates, even people that our case completed before.

welcome to the states🎉🎉🎉🎉  hope you and your wifey are enjoying eachother. 

4 hours ago, valentinasc said:

Did you enter the states already or are you still at your home country? 

I received mine this Saturday after 22 days of entering the country. You can check the status of your GC online at the uscis website with receipt number. 

Your GC status will change to the following;

1) visa fee payment received 

2) card is being produced

3) card was mailed 

4) card was delivered by post office 

keep in mind it says it will take up to 120 days to receive so anytime really! Just gotta keep an eye out and have patience, if you need to show proof of being here lawfully you can still show your visa sticker in your passport 

Hi I tried checking this but I'm unable to. My hubby hasn't gotten his card yet and it's been 30 days since he entered. 

I might be confused on what information I should provide to check it.

What's the receipt number? The initial USCIS number they gave at the beginning?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Eye said:

Hi I tried checking this but I'm unable to. My hubby hasn't gotten his card yet and it's been 30 days since he entered. 

I might be confused on what information I should provide to check it.

What's the receipt number? The initial USCIS number they gave at the beginning?

The one that starts with IOE with the 10digits is the receipt number to check for green card status online.

USCIS is very inconsistent,so don't let it bother you much. The maximum period to receive the physical GC in the mail is 120days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.