dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Ayah117 said:

Congratulations!!!!!! Really happy for you! Can you please share your interview experience and the questions asked?

Thanks, I did ! U will see it on my timeline. 

32 minutes ago, Ayah117 said:

Congratulations!!!!!! Really happy for you! Can you please share your interview experience and the questions asked?

Thanks, I did ! U will see it on my timeline. 

Timeline
23 hours ago, Drake Bash said:

Woah yours is really expensive. She is kind of home sick and she came October 1st. Can you enroll without having your SSN? Nice to know you are doing fine. God Bless you my sister.

Yes bro. She can enroll with a pending SSN but the SSC will be needed during the state exam. I did enroll with a pending SSC but should be ready before my state exam by 1st week of Nov.

For the home sickness,she will be fine soon,its normal but you need to psychologically support her at all times.

All the best to you and your family my brother.

Cheers..!

Edited by Abies

Timeline
2 hours ago, Saanish said:

Hello everyone 

Hope today find you in better spirits than yesterday :) 

So I have MIA since a while because I was nervous about the medicals which were scheduled for today. 

Just wish to share my experience with all those who are in the process or have already booked a medical appointment in Mumbai. 

Friendly Disclaimer :) - This is purely my experience and it may differ from others 

First things first, take the morning appointment and avoid weekend (Saturday). 

Its a small facility in Mumbai so be prepared to be without a place to sit and stand your way through the process. Though the staff does try and accommodate you but even they can't help always.  

They mean what they say :) . So it takes roughly 3 hours for the whole process to complete, so plan accordingly.

The whole test (including 3 vaccines) cost me Rs 17050/- , this differed with other similar cases owing to the vaccines administered.

The staff is courteous and if you are a lady, there is a lady doctor who inspects you. She is welcoming and eases your nerves, if you have any and you don't have to bare it all during the physical examination. 

(For ladies) Don't wait to book for a medical even if your interview date is not soon. Once you get the appointment letter, book the closest date as you might have to get a MMR vaccine. This vaccine stalls any pregnancy or planning of one for the next 3 months. This is only valid for those who wish to start family planning soon. :) 

The cherry on the cake when it comes to medicals in Mumbai is that before you leave, they let you know if your reports are normal. So no suspense there! 

Hope this helps and yes, I cleared the medicals. I am one step closer to uniting with my special half.

All the best to all of you out there. May we all bask in the sunshine that Lord has planned for each one of us. Stay blessed!

@Abies A step closer to popping the champagne my friend. 

Yes buddy. Green Card and State ID are on their way to the mailbox and will be going to apply manually for my SSN next week.😍

How are you preparing for your big day?can't wait to celebrate with you.💃

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yes buddy. Green Card and State ID are on their way to the mailbox and will be going to apply manually for my SSN next week.😍

How are you preparing for your big day?can't wait to celebrate with you.💃

That's some progress 😊

Happy that it's all coming together and I believe this process just makes you stronger than you are, so no delay is going to bother anymore 😂

I am just keeping my universe alive with lots of positivity. That's my preparation for now apart from getting the paperwork done and ensuring a smooth process from my end. 

Yes we shall celebrate soon 😊

Timeline
11 hours ago, S and o said:

Hi abies. Did u go to their office to apply or u waiting for the normal time 

Green card are usually mailed to the address you provided on your ds260 and the CBP agent at the port of entry always ask the new immigrant after inspection and admission for any change in address.

The GC usually comes in the mailbox with 120days upon arrival.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saanish said:

That's some progress 😊

Happy that it's all coming together and I believe this process just makes you stronger than you are, so no delay is going to bother anymore 😂

I am just keeping my universe alive with lots of positivity. That's my preparation for now apart from getting the paperwork done and ensuring a smooth process from my end. 

Yes we shall celebrate soon 😊

I believe you are documentarily ready for the interview because the countdown has started.

Can't wait to read your consulate review of approval buddy.

Cheers..!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Saaniya said:

Sorry I was unwell and hence didnt quite come online and missed out on replying to all the tagged questions . Guess they were all answered . Sorry once again. 

@Rameda all the best for your interview.  

@Saaniya. Thanks and approved.

Timeline

@Ajt3 what's new? Have you checked your GC status online to know if it has been produced or mailed to you?if NO,please do.

@Rameda how did your husband's interview go? 

@wendykay how are you preparing for your big day?

@Sugarlegetiti and @LadyTT357 whats new with you girls? how are your husbands coping?

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Abies said:

@Ajt3 what's new? Have you checked your GC status online to know if it has been produced or mailed to you?if NO,please do.

@Sugarlegetiti and @LadyTT357 whats new with you girls? how are your husbands coping?

@Abies approved a lot of questions and repeatedly.

Timeline
Just now, Rameda said:

@Abies approved a lot of questions and repeatedly.

Congratulations and a beautiful beginning to you both.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hey @Abies no GC yet buddy.status is still the same that they have received my payment.once I get the SSN I am going to call them and ask about my GC status why it is taking so long.Though it is just 3weeks I am here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.