dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@Abies & @Sugarlegetiti I just received this email just now what does it mean guys I check my passport status am done it’s saying it’s ready for pick up 

3D5AA8A2-81F4-4001-B356-4C9423B2F6DD.jpeg

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

You need to fly first class, economy class is not for The Don, it's too cheap for you

Yes oh more better than Lufthansa that gives flight delays everytime same scenario with my cousin who left for Canada on Sunday evening her flight was damn delayed from Los to Ontario was there and was like what the hell is lufthansa and their fares are damn cheap 

Edited by Don Godwin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

@Abies & @Sugarlegetiti I just received this email just now what does it mean guys I check my passport status am done it’s saying it’s ready for pick up 

3D5AA8A2-81F4-4001-B356-4C9423B2F6DD.jpeg

It means  DHL pickup your passport 

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 hours ago, SMOM said:

Praise God I was approved at my interview! Will post a proper review later today as I unfortunately have to go back to work, but it will be the happiest I have ever been in work! Hope everyone else with interviews today got approved as well!

Congratulations!!! 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

It means  DHL pickup your passport 

so i should be expecting it in my current city and not self pick up from VI where is my leader  @Abies i need ur epp oh now am way confused if its VI am picking up my passport or it's in DHL in benin 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Abies said:

You guys should be fine.

Thanks I am trying to stay positive it is just so difficult but seeing cases like yours and others getting approved, gives me hope!

3 hours ago, Abies said:

Beautiful.. changed mine immediately we got married.

I cant wait to meet you dear.

Safe travels to your husband and I will be landing right after your husband 

Hey Sis, I couldn't reply in the previous topic.

My husband is coming this week and I can't wait. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

Wow... I and my husband will be going to pick up mine the very week I arrive. 

I never knew until now that I will be travelling with so much.

Almost done packing,will be going to Lagos in a few days to ship out most of our things,come back home and fly out finally.

Hello,

Congrats once again on your visa. 

I Would like to know more about this shipping you mentioned. If it would also be a better option for me when I eventually get my visa issued. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Amyrita said:

Has anyone received an interview date....anywhere for Ocotber? ☹️

Do you know of anyone who has been waiting longer than you for the Montreal consulate? I'm just curious how far behind they are. I saw on another forum post that your CC was July 13. Sorry you've had to wait so long! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Amyrita said:

Has anyone received an interview date....anywhere for Ocotber? ☹️

I believe someone from Egypt got an interview this month? But I haven't seen many...

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Soubz said:

I think someone with a July 11 cc got a September interview. 

It seems crazy that when people have called they said they are scheduling October interviews and yet no one on this site has gotten one with CC dates so close to those who got September interviews. They must not have actually started yet. 

Timeline
Just now, Soubz said:

I think someone with a July 11 cc got a September interview. 

I think that was for her son, not sure if it falls under the same visa category. If it does, then it's July 11th. If not the one I saw was July 3rd. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.