bariki

I-751 Filers (September 2018)

2,394 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Miki28 said:

There is no need to be worried. Mine says “case received” and on the app it says transferred. SRC has such a long processing time now that there is no reason to get worried. 

Thanks for your reply. It just was seeming like so many people were getting GC or movement with their cases!

Spoiler

Applying for I-130 from abroad...

4/5/2016 - Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

4/11/16 - NOA 1

4/13/2016 - sent to Nebraska

5/11/2016 - NOA 2

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:07/15/2016
Scan Date: 07/19/2016
Case Complete: 9/2/2016

Interview scheduled: 9/9/2016
Interview Date: 10/31/2016

Medical: 9/30/2016
Visa Approved: 10/31/2016
Visa In Hand: 11/2/2016 !!! ❤️ ❤️

Removal of conditions (I-751):

Sent packet: 9/12/2018

Packet received: 9/14/2018

Check cashed: 9/20/18

NOA1: 10/26/2018

Biometrics notice date: 10/11/2019

Biometrics appointment: 10/29/2019  

Fingerprint Review Was Completed: 11/7/19

13 minutes ago, Ashtastic said:

Thanks for your reply. It just was seeming like so many people were getting GC or movement with their cases!

Most of those who got GC are not in Texas but other service centers that have faster processing currently. Lot of cases were transferred due to submitting N-400 applications or to other service centers to help Texas with the load. 

I-130 sent: 28th of October, 2015
USCIS received I-130: 2nd of November, 2015
NOA1 - text message: 4th of November, 2015
CASE routed to Nebraska Service Center
NOA1 - mail: About a week later - not sure about the exact date
NOA2 - 8th of March, 2016

Adjustment of Status

AOS packet sent - 6th of June, 2016
AOS delivered/picked up - 7th of June, 2016

3x NOA1 via e-mail/text - 20JUNE, 2016

3x NOA1 hard copy - 24JUNE, 2016

Biometrics letter - 30JUNE, 2016 (appointment date 07/15/2016)

Biometrics done - 1JULY, 2016

Interview for GC scheduled - 15 August, 2016 (date was 15 September, 2016)

EAD/AP approval - 23 AUGUST, 2016

EAD/AP received - 30 AUGUST, 2016

Interview rescheduled - 13 September, 2016

Interview date - 18 October, 2016

Removal of Conditions 

I-751 packet sent: 13th of September, 2018 (Texas),

Text notification of case received : 20th of September, 2018 (receipt number SRC xxxx]

Biometrics: REUSED, notice 22 MAY, 2019

Case transferred: 25 JULY, 2019

N-400

Applied online: 24 JULY, 2019

NOA: 24 JULY, 2010

Biometrics: Appointment scheduled on 8/3/2019 for 22 AUGUST, 2019

Biometrics: successful WALK IN on 8 AUGUST, 2019 (Jacksonville, FL) 

Biometrics: "We reviewed your biometrics" update 8 AUGUST, 2019 

Estimated time of completion: November 2019 (3 months)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

At 1:00 AM while we were sleeping, we got a text notification from USCIS that our case has been updated. We groggily logged in and were very excited to see that it was an approval notice! Woohoo!!! After being in the dark for so long at the Vermont center, this was a very nice surprise. Hang in there, fellow Vermonters! Things are happening!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline
20 minutes ago, abbysimon said:

At 1:00 AM while we were sleeping, we got a text notification from USCIS that our case has been updated. We groggily logged in and were very excited to see that it was an approval notice! Woohoo!!! After being in the dark for so long at the Vermont center, this was a very nice surprise. Hang in there, fellow Vermonters! Things are happening!

congratulation mine also has been approved on 10/08/2019 and my card mailed yesterday Vermont is really working now I guess after Nebraska Naturalization on the way next month !!!!

Edited by lovelove25

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 minutes ago, lovelove25 said:

congratulation mine also has been approved on 10/08/2019 and my card mailed yesterday Vermont is really working now I guess after Nebraska Naturalization on the way next month !!!!

Congrats to all Vermont approvals. I am still waiting! So stressful.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline
Just now, Kikk159 said:

Congrats to all Vermont approvals. I am still waiting! So stressful.

don't be stress I'm sure you gonna get a good news in few days 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, lovelove25 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!

6 hours ago, abbysimon said:

Awesome, congratulations!

Another Vermont filer from early September 2018 here.  I just got a notification via email that my new card has been ordered.  The "new website" still says "We received your case".  But when I go to the "old website", it does say that they ordered a new card.  It used to say something like "we cannot provide you with any information.  please call this number" until today.  I will keep an eye out for the next notification with a USPS tracking number!

Timeline
2 hours ago, CSJL1100 said:

Another Vermont filer from early September 2018 here.  I just got a notification via email that my new card has been ordered.  The "new website" still says "We received your case".  But when I go to the "old website", it does say that they ordered a new card.  It used to say something like "we cannot provide you with any information.  please call this number" until today.  I will keep an eye out for the next notification with a USPS tracking number!

Congrats. Im happy for you. I have the same problem with the old website, and the new one says case is received. So fingers crossed!

Submitted ours in June 2018, but USCIS didn't take notice of it until September 9th, 2018. We were told my wife's biometrics were accepted without another appointment in March of 2019, in July 2019 they sent us another biometrics appointment, and made her update fingerprints? Has anyone else had this issue? Not only was it strange, but we had sent and gotten an approved updated address, and we didn't receive this appointment request until 3 days AFTER the scheduled visit, Thankfully we brought the envelope in and because of the delivery stamp on it they allowed us to be a walk in at the local office. 

But I'm not sure if this is becoming a trend? In reality the notice they sent us, gave us 6 days notice of the appointment. 

No update other then Biometrics completed, and that was in July, I believe we're in Vermont, but our Receipt notice is WAC. 

Any thoughts? Sorry just a bit paranoid. 

3 hours ago, Tip1991 said:

Submitted ours in June 2018, but USCIS didn't take notice of it until September 9th, 2018. We were told my wife's biometrics were accepted without another appointment in March of 2019, in July 2019 they sent us another biometrics appointment, and made her update fingerprints? Has anyone else had this issue? Not only was it strange, but we had sent and gotten an approved updated address, and we didn't receive this appointment request until 3 days AFTER the scheduled visit, Thankfully we brought the envelope in and because of the delivery stamp on it they allowed us to be a walk in at the local office. 

But I'm not sure if this is becoming a trend? In reality the notice they sent us, gave us 6 days notice of the appointment. 

No update other then Biometrics completed, and that was in July, I believe we're in Vermont, but our Receipt notice is WAC. 

Any thoughts? Sorry just a bit paranoid. 

it has happened to several other people

Timeline

Vermont filer here. Finally!!! I got a text from USCIS saying card is being produced. I have been through a lot of stress, but thank God it is almost over. The update is only showing in the old egov website, which used to say USCIS cannot give you any updates at this time. Please call this number. The new website, myuscis, still says we received your case.

19 hours ago, Kikk159 said:

Vermont filer here. Finally!!! I got a text from USCIS saying card is being produced. I have been through a lot of stress, but thank God it is almost over. The update is only showing in the old egov website, which used to say USCIS cannot give you any updates at this time. Please call this number. The new website, myuscis, still says we received your case.

Congratulations! On the old website, it first said they ordered to produce a new card for me (three days ago). Then it changed yesterday to “we approved your case and we mailed you an approval notice”. Then it changed again to “we mailed your card”. No tracking number yet but I know it will be updated any day now with a tracking number. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, CSJL1100 said:

Congratulations! On the old website, it first said they ordered to produce a new card for me (three days ago). Then it changed yesterday to “we approved your case and we mailed you an approval notice”. Then it changed again to “we mailed your card”. No tracking number yet but I know it will be updated any day now with a tracking number. 

Congratulations both of you. Looks like almost everybody got their card already on this thread? I'm still waiting for movement in i-751 after fingerprint review is completed. Concurrently just applied for the N-400.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.