Inna&Chris

N400 Fort Myers, FL office.

107 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just received the electronic notice that my husband's interview has been scheduled.  Hopefully it will be soon - we're traveling in mid-July for my daughter's wedding! About how long does it take to actually receive the date after you receive the electronic notification?  On tenterhooks until then! :)

23 minutes ago, nancyandissam said:

Just received the electronic notice that my husband's interview has been scheduled.  Hopefully it will be soon - we're traveling in mid-July for my daughter's wedding! About how long does it take to actually receive the date after you receive the electronic notification?  On tenterhooks until then! :)

Awesome! You should get your paper notice in abt 4/5 days, but you can check your date in your documents tab in uscis account probably tomorrow already. 

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

Timeline
9 hours ago, Inna&Chris said:

Awesome! You should get your paper notice in abt 4/5 days, but you can check your date in your documents tab in uscis account probably tomorrow already. 

Just checked. Looks like we're going to Tampa(?) on the 15th of July!  

Just now, nancyandissam said:

Just checked. Looks like we're going to Tampa(?) on the 15th of July!  

Wow...realy? Where did you have your fingerprints done? 

ROC -"CSC"

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Inna&Chris said:

Wow...realy? Where did you have your fingerprints done? 

In Fort Myers! We live here! Isn't that crazy?

It also said nothing about the 751, just the N400. I hope it's a combo!

5 minutes ago, nancyandissam said:

In Fort Myers! We live here! Isn't that crazy?

It also said nothing about the 751, just the N400. I hope it's a combo!

It is crazy, I can't believe that..... Wondering why though.....

I'm in the same situation hoping for a combo.... They didn't mentioned my I-751 either on my letter, but I sent an inquiry regarding that,  got an email that it should be adjudicated at the same time. Fingers crossed!!!! 

I'm in Naples, my appt will be  in Fort Myers June 4th:)

ROC -"CSC"

Timeline
1 minute ago, Inna&Chris said:

It is crazy, I can't believe that..... Wondering why though.....

I'm in the same situation hoping for a combo.... They didn't mentioned my I-751 either on my letter, but I sent an inquiry regarding that,  got an email that it should be adjudicated at the same time. Fingers crossed!!!! 

I'm in Naples, my appt will be  in Fort Myers June 4th:)

Yours is so soon! That's super exciting!!! Definitely hoping for a combo, lol. 

Just now, nancyandissam said:

Yours is so soon! That's super exciting!!! Definitely hoping for a combo, lol. 

Yeah.... I can't wait to get done with that:) 

Will keep you guys posted here! 

ROC -"CSC"

I had my interview today at noon. Thankfully it was a combo interview as I was hoping for. Anyways, the officer asked me questions regarding my I-751 first asked if I want to add any more new evidences, new tax transcripts, I gave her lots of new things we had. She said she saw my husband with me and won't question him as everything looked great and she wants to approve it.... But.... As soon as she proceeded to approve the s  the data base for I-751 stuck and would not work:( So at that point she said we should start with N-400 and then see if it works after. I passed the test, everything went smooth and easy. She approved me and congratulated with passing my interview. Then she  went back to the I-751 tried again, but of course not with my luck... It still didn't work. So the officer said she should fix the approval by tommorow afternoon and after that they mail me my Oath date.... 

Kinda happy and relieved that I'm done, but upset that It couldn't solve today cuz I could have my Oath already this Thursday. 

They provide ceremonies twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday, and people get them either same week or the next one after they passed the test. 

Anyway hope I will hear any news till the end of this week regarding my date. 

Good luck to you guys! 

ROC -"CSC"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Inna&Chris said:

I had my interview today at noon. Thankfully it was a combo interview as I was hoping for. Anyways, the officer asked me questions regarding my I-751 first asked if I want to add any more new evidences, new tax transcripts, I gave her lots of new things we had. She said she saw my husband with me and won't question him as everything looked great and she wants to approve it.... But.... As soon as she proceeded to approve the s  the data base for I-751 stuck and would not work:( So at that point she said we should start with N-400 and then see if it works after. I passed the test, everything went smooth and easy. She approved me and congratulated with passing my interview. Then she  went back to the I-751 tried again, but of course not with my luck... It still didn't work. So the officer said she should fix the approval by tommorow afternoon and after that they mail me my Oath date.... 

Kinda happy and relieved that I'm done, but upset that It couldn't solve today cuz I could have my Oath already this Thursday. 

They provide ceremonies twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday, and people get them either same week or the next one after they passed the test. 

Good luck to you guys! 

Congratulations!   Your long long wait is ending!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Inna&Chris said:

Good luck to you guys! 

Congratulations Inna&Chris! I am also happy Fort Myers doing the oath ceremony two times a week. Some people waiting months for oath ceremony in some cities! 

1 hour ago, Xderka said:

Congratulations Inna&Chris! I am also happy Fort Myers doing the oath ceremony two times a week. Some people waiting months for oath ceremony in some cities! 

Thanks. Yeah I agree:) 

ROC -"CSC"

This morning I got a call from Fort Myers office, the officer who interviewed me on Tuesday forgot to get my signature on one of the forms so she asked if I can come over as soon as possible... Luckily I live 40 minutes away from them. So I went there signed the Oath notice letter and she gave me an invitation for Tuesday the 11th for the ceremony. ROC was approved today also. 

Good luck guys, hope for all of you here the journey will end soon as well! 

ROC -"CSC"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 10:43 AM, Inna&Chris said:

This morning I got a call from Fort Myers office, the officer who interviewed me on Tuesday forgot to get my signature on one of the forms so she asked if I can come over as soon as possible... Luckily I live 40 minutes away from them. So I went there signed the Oath notice letter and she gave me an invitation for Tuesday the 11th for the ceremony. ROC was approved today also. 

Good luck guys, hope for all of you here the journey will end soon as well! 

Good luck on ceremony today! 

10 minutes ago, Xderka said:

Good luck on ceremony today! 

Thank you my dear! I'm so excited, getting ready for it:) 

ROC -"CSC"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.