Inna&Chris

N400 Fort Myers, FL office.

107 posts in this topic

Just started a new topic for N400 filers from Fort Myers, FL. Is anybody here from same office as me? 

Lets share the info. I filed 07/20/2018, just passed my bio 08/14.

I know the waiting is long, our office processing time is 17 month, it dropped to 14 for me after bio was completed. 

Please join me here to share the experience.

Thanks

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Wow, so I am not the only one! Hi, we are in the same boat! My waiting time is 15 months! I research a lot and actually still digging the forum about waiting times. Most of the people saying the waiting time not accurate at all. Some people getting interview letter and website still showing 10 months waiting time.  I apply at 12th of November and made the biometric 4th of December. 

Xderka...........|01/24/14|11/12|11/12|11/16|12/04/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fort Myers....|IOE

1 hour ago, Xderka said:

Wow, so I am not the only one! Hi, we are in the same boat! My waiting time is 15 months! I research a lot and actually still digging the forum about waiting times. Most of the people saying the waiting time not accurate at all. Some people getting interview letter and website still showing 10 months waiting time.  I apply at 12th of November and made the biometric 4th of December. 

Xderka...........|01/24/14|11/12|11/12|11/16|12/04/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Fort Myers....|IOE

Hey, yeah seems like our office is not popular here.....

I still don't know the right prediction either. One person I spoke to, said she waited exectly 10 months from applying till her interview, last year... 

So only time will show. It's 5 months so far for me without any changes...

Good luck to us;) 

ROC -"CSC"

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2019 at 10:48 AM, Xderka said:

Hi Inna&Chris, 

Any update in your case? 

I wish.... No news for me yet! 

How's everything for you so far? 

ROC -"CSC"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 2/6/2019 at 10:16 PM, Inna&Chris said:

I wish.... No news for me yet! 

How's everything for you so far? 

No news either! I think our office one of the slowest ones 

• 3 weeks later...

I've just submitted my I-751 and will be filing my N400 at the Ft Myers office. In about 11 months.

Did you wait for your I-751 approval or did you just go ahead and file for your N400? Also, did you do the application online? Is that quicker?

Sorry ball of nerves today. Lots of questions :)

Removal of Conditions

02/28/19    - Sent ROC package to Lewisville, TX by UPS. 

03/05/19    - Delivered to Lewisville, TX by UPS. 

03/09/09    - Received text message from USCIS stating original receipt to follow in mail and a receipt number starting with SRC

03/12/19   - $680 bank check was cashed electronically

03/16/19   - Received I-797 NOA dated 03/08/19

11/4/19     - Received Bio-metrics appointment letter - Appointment 11/15/19

11/15/19  - Completed bio-metrics and received USCIS email same day to status was updated to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed"

01/07/20  -Received notification "Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction"

01/11/20 - Received letter stating my case has been transferred to the Potomac Service Center

3/19/20 - Received email stating they are ready to schedule an interview

11/4/20 - Received email stating my interview has been scheduled and I will get a letter in the mail

12/15/20 - Had interview and status online updated to new card being produced :)

N-400 Naturalization Application

8/22/20 - Submitted N-400 electronically

10/22/20 - Letter issued saying they will reuse my Biomettics

01/07/21 - Interview scheduled for 2/1/21

2/1/21 Had Interview, passed & had Oath Ceremony same day :)

2 hours ago, JennaCN said:

I've just submitted my I-751 and will be filing my N400 at the Ft Myers office. In about 11 months.

Did you wait for your I-751 approval or did you just go ahead and file for your N400? Also, did you do the application online? Is that quicker?

Sorry ball of nerves today. Lots of questions :)

I didn't wait for the approval, submitted N400 while pending and still waiting for both...

ROC -"CSC"

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jeannettematos said:

Hey I filed mine in May 2018 and my interview is in April 3th the processing time here takes forever 

Wow, so it takes abt a year still, was holping for a faster process than it shows on the website....I applied in July, hope I get my interview May/June, based on your timeline:) 

Good luck and thanks for sharing! 

Please if you don't mind to share your interview experience afterwards, would really appreciate it.....

ROC -"CSC"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Where did you have your biometric appointment?  When filing for I-751, we expected to have the biometric in Ft. Myers as our zip code is assigned to that office.  However, the biometric appointment was in Tampa.  Seeing how slow the Ft. Myers office is, we are really hoping that any further processing will be in Tampa.  Especially when it comes time to file the N400. 

40 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

Where did you have your biometric appointment?  When filing for I-751, we expected to have the biometric in Ft. Myers as our zip code is assigned to that office.  However, the biometric appointment was in Tampa.  Seeing how slow the Ft. Myers office is, we are really hoping that any further processing will be in Tampa.  Especially when it comes time to file the N400. 

I had my biometrics in Fort Myers. Tampa is faster a lot, wish we would be processing  there instead, even it's 3 hrs away or so, would rather do that. 

ROC -"CSC"

On 3/9/2019 at 4:37 PM, Jeannettematos said:

Hey I filed mine in May 2018 and my interview is in April 3th the processing time here takes forever 

Do you know how long after your interview you'll have your oath ceremony?

Removal of Conditions

02/28/19    - Sent ROC package to Lewisville, TX by UPS. 

03/05/19    - Delivered to Lewisville, TX by UPS. 

03/09/09    - Received text message from USCIS stating original receipt to follow in mail and a receipt number starting with SRC

03/12/19   - $680 bank check was cashed electronically

03/16/19   - Received I-797 NOA dated 03/08/19

11/4/19     - Received Bio-metrics appointment letter - Appointment 11/15/19

11/15/19  - Completed bio-metrics and received USCIS email same day to status was updated to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed"

01/07/20  -Received notification "Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction"

01/11/20 - Received letter stating my case has been transferred to the Potomac Service Center

3/19/20 - Received email stating they are ready to schedule an interview

11/4/20 - Received email stating my interview has been scheduled and I will get a letter in the mail

12/15/20 - Had interview and status online updated to new card being produced :)

N-400 Naturalization Application

8/22/20 - Submitted N-400 electronically

10/22/20 - Letter issued saying they will reuse my Biomettics

01/07/21 - Interview scheduled for 2/1/21

2/1/21 Had Interview, passed & had Oath Ceremony same day :)

3 hours ago, JennaCN said:

Do you know how long after your interview you'll have your oath ceremony?

Hey, I went to their office today to get my stamp, and I met one person there who passed his interview this morning and got his Oath ceremony scheduled for Thursday this week, so answering your question it takes few days till Oath after interview!

Also, I asked few people who were waiting for their interviews, how long was the process till interview scheduled, everybody said it took abt a year (10/12) months...... 

ROC -"CSC"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.