78 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kashan.01 said:

whats your online status showing?? have u got 221g paper? do they kept your passport? interview questions??

our online status with CEAC is showing application received, and no we did not receive a 221g paper, and yes they did keep my fiancé's passport.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 1:59 PM, Fariha said:

Hello, is there someone who go through k1 interview this year? And got visa approved?

I got.my interview on 22 june 2018 consular asked me about additional document which i submit themon 28 june....

On 24 july was status was updated to application received. How much time it will take now to get visa issued.

I think 45 to 60days 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Did anyone take the ORIGINAL I797 for the NOA2 to the interview? my attorney gave me the copy they received which says courtesy copy on it and i'm wondering if that's enough

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@Sarac9 I'm a little confused, don't they ask for I864 with I134 from low income couples? Because I have seen other Pakistanis get their visas without submitting the I864. Now I don't know who earns what above the poverty line indicated. Will be highly obliged if you could get back to me soon, we are currently in the process of gathering these docs. JazakAllah

32 minutes ago, Maham10 said:

@Sarac9 I'm a little confused, don't they ask for I864 with I134 from low income couples? Because I have seen other Pakistanis get their visas without submitting the I864. Now I don't know who earns what above the poverty line indicated. Will be highly obliged if you could get back to me soon, we are currently in the process of gathering these docs. JazakAllah

Pakistan is a little different. Just take both i 864 and i 134 with you. If you have a joint sponsor, do the samd, fill out both forms. Don't give them any reason to delay the process 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

Pakistan is a little different. Just take both i 864 and i 134 with you. If you have a joint sponsor, do the samd, fill out both forms. Don't give them any reason to delay the process 

Thanks a lot, that makes sense. We don't have a joint sponsor. It won't hurt to have both forms at hand. The supporting documents for both forms are the same right? Or do I need to submit two sets of docs?

Also - how long after the interview did you get visa in hand?

5 hours ago, Maham10 said:

Thanks a lot, that makes sense. We don't have a joint sponsor. It won't hurt to have both forms at hand. The supporting documents for both forms are the same right? Or do I need to submit two sets of docs?

Also - how long after the interview did you get visa in hand?

Just one set of supporting documents. MKe sure you have another set of originals that you keep for your records. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
19 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

Just one set of supporting documents. MKe sure you have another set of originals that you keep for your records. 

Are you still waiting for your visa??

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Yea. My fiance received a questionnaire called ds 5535. That type of admin processing is the worst. It can take up to a year before visa is issued. Can't do much at the point except pray and wait. Inshallah. 

InshAllah.. inshAllah..

5 hours ago, Shahrukh1122 said:

Mine interview was on 30th Oct visa officer told me that my visa has been approved and will receive my passport within 2 weeks. Still waiting for my passport my application status changed to Application received on 30th Oct any idea how long it will going to take? any body experienced this?

Yes i had my interview on 5th nov.. and status is application received..!! 

Timeline
Just now, Shahrukh1122 said:

Did the VO told you that ur visa has been approved?

She just kept my passport...!! 

1 minute ago, Shahrukh1122 said:

Did the VO told you that ur visa has been approved?

Your last update date on ceac website?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.