2,056 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, mado1983 said:

go to the ceac page click on the ds-260 the follow the instructions 

39 minutes ago, mado1983 said:

go to the ceac page click on the ds-260 the follow the instructions 

Thank you.

My fiance's application is DS-160. I am afraid if I retrieve the application things might get messed up

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Does anyone know how I can access Riyadh embassy’s list of granted visas from month to month? Also, whatever happened to sahal person who would be real with us even if it made us sad lol I haven’t been on here in awhile

4 hours ago, simplykay said:

hi guys i want to ask this question what do they mean by saying resubmit the ds 260  do i have it to do online again;;; 

That just means it’s been a year since you interviewed and the DS-260 expires. So you have to go in there, keep pressing “next” on every page (unless some of your info changed like address...) and the new addition to the form is the social media part. Try to mention the social media accounts you listed on your DS-5535 plus the new ones you created since the interview. It does not mean your visa is getting issued but you’re closer to it than a lot since it has been a year since the interview!

On 8/24/2019 at 10:05 PM, Ali333 said:

The embassy in Amman asked me for my passport a month ago and I sent it and it’s been with them for 25 days so far and haven’t heard anything from them .. I hope things will be different with Abu Dhabi embassy . 

I wonder when I’ll get it back 

In Abu Dhabi you need to come to the embassy and drop your passport and other document, then after two days your visa would be ready to get.

I got an email from the embassy to re-submit my DS260 and my passport with new medical report and come to US embassy once I have the required docs then hand them the docs by hand, two days later I got my visa issued .

things are getting better inshallah for all of Syrians. Hang in there

4 hours ago, MonHad said:

That just means it’s been a year since you interviewed and the DS-260 expires. So you have to go in there, keep pressing “next” on every page (unless some of your info changed like address...) and the new addition to the form is the social media part. Try to mention the social media accounts you listed on your DS-5535 plus the new ones you created since the interview. It does not mean your visa is getting issued but you’re closer to it than a lot since it has been a year since the interview!

Dont re-submit the DS260 form until the embassy ask you to do so, it only takes 30 minutes to fill since the old information most likely still there automatically unless you have changed something and need to update plus the new section for social media...

18 hours ago, Yazy said:

Thank you.

My fiance's application is DS-160. I am afraid if I retrieve the application things might get messed up

wait until the embassy asks you to do so, 

15 minutes ago, khouloud1 said:

In Abu Dhabi you need to come to the embassy and drop your passport and other document, then after two days your visa would be ready to get.

I got an email from the embassy to re-submit my DS260 and my passport with new medical report and come to US embassy once I have the required docs then hand them the docs by hand, two days later I got my visa issued .

I hope so .. I started to feel nervous about it .. I hope I’ll hear some good news very soon 🙏🏻

34 minutes ago, khouloud1 said:

hi am in the same embassy. when did u submit your ds-5535 

My fiance is being asked to submit DS-5535 AGAIN, they just sent the same template e-mail asking for DS-5535 to be sent; but this was sent MONTHS AGO and they had updated the status in CEAC when it was sent - does anyone know why they're asking for it again? Did they possibly not process anything for months? Has this happened to anyone?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.