1 hour ago, Possible18 said:

Congratulations🎉🎉🎉🎉 

I know mine is around the corner 🙏🏾

Thanks. Will be traveling from Ghana to Nigeria for Medical 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, wendykay said:

wow congratulations thank God Nigeria has started scheduling

Yes. They have started since yesterday because the date was 30th August but I received it today 

Timeline
1 minute ago, S and o said:

Yes. They have started since yesterday because the date was 30th August but I received it today 

Ok .. they start their scheduling the last 2 days of the month..and the first week of the incoming month..

Timeline
5 minutes ago, O&O said:

Ok .. they start their scheduling the last 2 days of the month..and the first week of the incoming month..

Yeah I think is true

Timeline
7 hours ago, Saaniya said:

Hey I got my date its 15th oct. My cc was july 31st and interview is 15th oct. My friend with cc aug 23rd got 29th oct.. so I am pretty sure Oct is done. So they will start scheduling again in the end of sept for nov dates. Ur case is like mine.. u too got cc on 31st aug. So yes I guess it will be Nov. Still hope for the best

Hi Saaniya!

When did you get the notification of the interview schedule? My CC was August 17th but I still have not received the interview date. :cry2:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/29/2018 at 1:27 PM, Abies said:

Call nvc immediately she moved and fill in the New address on the ds260 where necessary.

Hi Abies

So yesterday we paid the fees so after two to three business days we will get the link to upload doc for AOS and to submit DS-260 online?

1. My wife lives alone and her income is above 22K so we will submit i-864ez for AOS
  2. So DS-260 will be submitted via a link and AOS doc like tax returns, marriage certificate via email?
  3. Tax return for three years required and if in case 1 years income was zero as she was depending on her family and next two-years income was above 22K

The embassy is Pivot.

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Washington123 said:

Hi Saaniya!

When did you get the notification of the interview schedule? My CC was August 17th but I still have not received the interview date. :cry2:

Chaii ..no more October dates. My cc was 8/24..no interview date I received..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.