dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Abies said:

I know sis,we are all in this together and trust me,the distance is very sickening but I know we will overcome soon because God has our backs.

Prayers going up for you guys and I wish you guys a speedy CC.

Best of luck..!

thanks sis God bless you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Lynni said:

My  petition was approved on June 27th sent to NVC July 2nd and confirmation of receipt on July 9th (non-pivot). I received NVC's email on Friday Aug 17th with my case info and invoice. Fees were paid today...waiting patiently to complete DS260. All the best to everyone on this journey each day we get closer to the end...

Congrats! Speedy case complete

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Congrats! Speedy case complete

Thank you...praying for speedy case complete for all of us. I was expecting NVC package first week of Sept...today would have made 6wks at NVC but thankful it happened sooner. All of my documents are ready to be sent to them as well

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lynni said:

Thank you...praying for speedy case complete for all of us. I was expecting NVC package first week of Sept...today would have made 6wks at NVC but thankful it happened sooner. All of my documents are ready to be sent to them as well

That's great,  sometimes NVC like to give us some surprises 

Timeline
57 minutes ago, ECUADOR17 said:

Hi Everyone

I did my agent form last week status is compled on NVC website. Do I need to call NVC to review my agent form?

ALso I paid my A of Support showing in progress. How long does it take to completed?

Thanks in advance for your help

It takes 2 to 3 business days for AOS to change to paid, wish you fast case complete 

Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:02 AM, happilyvisa said:

mine still shows submitted documents how long is going to change at nvc

Mine took a week. It really differs from person to person but one week seems the average.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MrsMK said:

NVC received my documents on Friday 8/18/18. Does anyone know how long does it take for documents to be scanned?

I guesstimate Monday the 20th.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
Just now, MrsMK said:

I really hope so. NVC rep told me today that it might take up to 4-5 business days to scan and another 3-4 weeks to review them. I am so bummed. 

Most likely your docs were scanned into the system on 08/20.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everyone!

our case says approved on 08/06 on the new website (notice date in NOA2 hardcopy is 08/03). So it’s been around two weeks and we still didn’t get an update about the case being sent out to NVC. Is this normal? 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Lillyandkip said:

Hi everyone!

our case says approved on 08/06 on the new website (notice date in NOA2 hardcopy is 08/03). So it’s been around two weeks and we still didn’t get an update about the case being sent out to NVC. Is this normal? 

You can call NVC 5-10days after you get the notified on the uscis app that your case has been sent to the Dept Of State.

Timeline
1 hour ago, beachboy95 said:

Hoping you are right. Me and my wife submitted everything with our lawyer the week of the 6th. Any idea of how long it will take if filed online? They told me up to three weeks. 

Yes. They say up to 3 weeks. That is a generic answer but they might complete your case much earlier than that. I called on Thursday and they said it would take up to 3 weeks but I checked on Friday and I had a case complete! You might have your case complete any day now! Good luck!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lillyandkip said:

Hi everyone!

yes i think its normal, mine took around 15days for USCIS to send it over to NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.