dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, The C&J said:

Hi everyone!

Received our interview letter via email today. We are scheduled on September 10. Just wanna know when can I schedule my medical examination? Thanks!

Congrats!

Timeline
35 minutes ago, DocZ said:

🤗 NVC received our interview packet 8/2. They gave us our interview date 8/10 -- wow, been waiting so long, didn't expect to see that part move so quickly. WOOHOO!!

Interview date is 9/14. 😀

Congrats!!!!

4 minutes ago, Lalu said:

Hi everyone. I need your help guys. We are confused. We have couple quesrions for pwtitioner package:

1.Should we upload taxes return for 3 years as a one file or we should upload separatly each year?

2.Do we have to upload our maeriage certificate in his package if we already uploaded in mine Aplicants package?

Thank you for the help.

Only the marriage certificate in your package. I think the three years in one file but I didn’t do three years so I’m not sure.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Muthanna said:

Only the marriage certificate in your package. I think the three years in one file but I didn’t do three years so I’m not sure.

Spacibo!) thank you , glad to hear from u again)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Lalu said:

Hi everyone. I need your help guys. We are confused. We have couple quesrions for pwtitioner package:

1.Should we upload taxes return for 3 years as a one file or we should upload separatly each year?

2.Do we have to upload our maeriage certificate in his package if we already uploaded in mine Aplicants package?

Thank you for the help.

You do not have to upload your marriage certificate with his package, you already uploaded with yours.

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Lalu said:

Thank you for the help.

I uploaded my tax returns for each year separately.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, DocZ said:

🤗 NVC received our interview packet 8/2. They gave us our interview date 8/10 -- wow, been waiting so long, didn't expect to see that part move so quickly. WOOHOO!!

congratulations!!  great news

TL;DR

NVC received our case in June, waiting for my case # in a couple of weeks (8th week on the 23rd). How does the recently announced Retrogression in the September visa bulletin affect us?

Long:

I'm not in the family category, I'm in the employment EB-3 category which is current, but will be pushed back to 01NOV16 next month, my PD is 01DIC2017... Does that retrogression have anything to do with the NVC Stage? Or is the priority date just for filing i-130/i-140 with the USCIS?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lalu said:

Thank you for the help.

1. Upload 3 of them as one file.

2. Yes  

Edited by Abies

Timeline
5 hours ago, The C&J said:

Hi everyone!

Received our interview letter via email today. We are scheduled on September 10. Just wanna know when can I schedule my medical examination? Thanks!

Congratulations. The long awaited interview letter has finally come.

You can schedule your medicals anytime immediately in case anything arises,it can be fixed before pre interview.

Best of luck  

Edited by Abies

Timeline
3 hours ago, DocZ said:

Congratulations. Now in the last phase of this long journey 

Timeline
4 hours ago, DocZ said:

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.