Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Rameda said:

@Abies@Saaniya@Kashika

Case completed today yayay...just confirmed by calling NVC

Mailed in package July 16, 2018

DS 260 Submited Aug 1, 2018

CC Aug 8, 2018

Wow.. that was a very fast one. Now you await the last phase of this long journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rameda said:

@Abies@Saaniya@Kashika

CC Aug 8, 2018

Hey congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Congratulations 

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Hey congratulations 

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Abies said:

Wow.. that was a very fast one. Now you await the last phase of this long journey.

yeah about a week.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, happilyvisa said:

Congrats but your timeline confused me after fees are paid ds260 needs to be complete or I can do the package?

The order supposed to be submit DS260 then mail in package but since CEAC was down before I could submit mine.   That's why my timeline is a bit messed up.

Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:54 AM, boro said:

You can file your tax as married without having your wife SSN's. 

How do you do that without your spouse's social security number or an ITIN number? I use online software like TurboTax which does not let me proceed without my wife's SSN or ITIN. I suppose you can paper file with tax professionals who will enter some "placeholder" SSN/ITIN? If I can file online without my wife's SSN, I would do it right now. I would appreciate if you could describe the step by step process since you seem to be knowledgeable  about it.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Rameda said:

@Abies@Saaniya@Kashika

CC Aug 8, 2018

Rameda!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! So happy for you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Timeline
1 hour ago, amdublin14 said:

Wow, you're very blessed, congrats!! No logic to the NVC order >.<

Amen!  I was very surprised to.  But thanks to everyone for helping.  I get all my info for you guys 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Rameda said:

@Abies@Saaniya@Kashika

CC Aug 8, 2018

Congrats! Finally happy for you 

Timeline
Just now, Sugarlegetiti said:

How are you and your husband preparing?the count down has already started. 

I can't wait to read your consulate review of approval. 

Hoping to meet with you in California very soon.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Kashika said:

Rameda!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! So happy for you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you.  I replied to you and went to check and saw that at NVC status.  How awesome is that.

4 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Thank you.  I have long way to go.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Washington123 said:

How do you do that without your spouse's social security number or an ITIN number? I use online software like TurboTax which does not let me proceed without my wife's SSN or ITIN. I suppose you can paper file with tax professionals who will enter some "placeholder" SSN/ITIN? If I can file online without my wife's SSN, I would do it right now. I would appreciate if you could describe the step by step process since you seem to be knowledgeable  about it.

Hey, So you have two options Married filing separate and Married filing jointly - if filing jointly you will need ITIN number and if filing separate you won't need it now but you do in future in both the case you will have to paper file there is no e-filing option for this. 

However i am having trouble establishing proof for ITIN application but if your spouse is living in usa or if you can obtain a certified copy of foreign passport it should be fairly easy.

38 minutes ago, Muhammadarman said:

How many days NVC take to give invoice # and ID number they received my case on 6th Aug,

My took 25 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.