dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Abies said:

Alright. Where you receive your mails should be your mailing addressing while where you reside should be your current address on the ds260.

Answer everything truthfully.

Ok thank you 

So Guys today i uploaded all the financial documents and civil documents including joint sponser.

NVC rejected the first marriage certificate and birth certficate as it was not scanned properly,but hopefully now we get C.C soon.

In how many days after uploading all documents do NVC give C.C and than interview date guys?

Good luck to all of you!

Edited by Beast7

So guys 2 days before our lawyer filled out my form DS_260 and he make 2 mistake in my younger child information.He write his birth city wrong and second he write YES to question

(IS THIS CHILD IMMIGRATING WITY YOU?)

although he is not coming with me.

I called NVC to make change but they say you cant make change.

Would be mistakes make any problem in interview???

I am a little worried as they might ask why you put yes if he is not immigrating with you!

Category IR 1

9 minutes ago, Beast7 said:

So Guys today i uploaded all the financial documents and civil documents including joint sponser.

NVC rejected the first marriage certificate and birth certficate as it was not scanned properly,but hopefully now we get C.C soon.

In how many days after uploading all documents do NVC give C.C and than interview date guys?

Good luck to all of you!

So I think within two to three weeks you should get cc then interview depends on how busy your embassy is I saw my nvc schedule two months but I have question since I am using cosponsor how are going to sign forms im using new ceac online?

On 8/2/2018 at 5:51 PM, Possible18 said:

So I just got off the phone with NVC to check for my invoice and case #.  First the guy told me my case is being process electronically for me to call back and choose option 5.  So I called back and a lady answered, gave her my USCIS LIN #.....she responded saying that “we received your case today and it takes 6-8weeks”.  I said that’s not true because all this while I was told they received the case on June 12th and my 8th week will be 8/7/18.  She said she will send to a supervisor to check the received date.  

Has anyone had this issue?  I am so pissed.  Today is our one year wedding anniversary, and all I wanted was a case & invoice number to give me some kind of hope  😢.

that happen to me they are crazy the nvc send me the welcome letter on August 2 9pm but  didnt know since they had the wrong email of mine when I call in friday guy said they receive my case on july 6 that is wasn't correct they receive it on june 11 I had to talk to supervisor and she said the same then I call back nice agent told me she can't currently see my case because it was processing new system she told me to call back in and choose option 5 finally I got my case and invoice number call back and choose option 5 hopefully you will get it if you were told that we were very close you should have it by now check your email update us

Edited by happilyvisa

1 hour ago, Beast7 said:

So guys 2 days before our lawyer filled out my form DS_260 and he make 2 mistake in my younger child information.He write his birth city wrong and second he write YES to question

(IS THIS CHILD IMMIGRATING WITY YOU?)

although he is not coming with me.

I called NVC to make change but they say you cant make change.

Would be mistakes make any problem in interview???

I am a little worried as they might ask why you put yes if he is not immigrating with you!

Category IR 1

i'm worried now the whole reason we hire attorney was not to make any mistake why didn't you review it before sending off but how long it took you to fill out the ds260?   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, happilyvisa said:

hopefully you will get your interview letter very soon

21 hours ago, Cameron27 said:

We have the same timeline as far as the NVC stage and I saw CEAC marked our application as at NVC. Hopefully, we get good news on Monday!

Hoping for same

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Abies said:

You are welcome 

Hello @Abies can you please help me with this question on my AOS form?  Country of Domicile?? Does it mean my birth contry or my current residence?  Thanks in advance for your response.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Hello @Abies can you please help me with this question on my AOS form?  Country of Domicile?? Does it mean my birth contry or my current residence?  Thanks in advance for your response.

I cant find the question

Timeline
2 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Its on page 3 on the I-864 form.

Since you are the sponsor and based in the US your country of domile is USA.

Edited by Abies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.