dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

Had my interview in Kyiv, Ukraine yesterday! Was APPROVED!😃 Glory to God for guiding us all🙏 In total it took about an hour and a half since I entered the embassy and had my approval. The consular officer was very polite. She asked some standard questions like When and where did you meet? How many times he visited you? What's he doing for living? And some questions about me. She looked through our correspondence and pics very carefully. And said: Well, everything is fine here and your visa is approved! I couldn't hide my emotions and a wide clown smile couldn't leave my face😅. I had a huge pile of different papers with me like nobody else in the embassy🙄 The lady asked only for my original civil docs. But there were ladies before me whose cases were delayed due to lack of only one document. So what I want to say it's better to get ready very thoroughly and think of each doc you take with you. Now waiting for my passport delivery. I wish good luck to all those of you who are still in process! It will end good with God's help and you'll join your loved ones!

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Had my interview in Kyiv, Ukraine yesterday! Was APPROVED!😃 Glory to God for guiding us all🙏 In total it took about an hour and a half since I entered the embassy and had my approval. The consular officer was very polite. She asked some standard questions like When and where did you meet? How many times he visited you? What's he doing for living? And some questions about me. She looked through our correspondence and pics very carefully. And said: Well, everything is fine here and your visa is approved! I couldn't hide my emotions and a wide clown smile couldn't leave my face😅. I had a huge pile of different papers with me like nobody else in the embassy🙄 The lady asked only for my original civil docs. But there were ladies before me whose cases were delayed due to lack of only one document. So what I want to say it's better to get ready very thoroughly and think of each doc you take with you. Now waiting for my passport delivery. I wish good luck to all those of you who are still in process! It will end good with God's help and you'll join your loved ones!

Wow.. Congratulations to you both. Safe travels to the US.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Abies said:

Dear @Abies your day is almost around the corner wow seems the days are going faster 

Edited by Don Godwin

Timeline
3 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Congratulations @Mike&Ella as we all go to our interview like this may we meet a polite CO just like yours in Jesus name amen 🙏🏾 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

Congratulations @Mike&Ella as we all go to our interview like this may we meet a polite CO just like yours in Jesus name amen 🙏🏾 

Amen. I've been praying for all of you. With God's help very soon you'll hear the words Congratulations! Your visa is approved! 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

Thank you Abies! Best of luck to you at the interview! It's coming very soon

Timeline
5 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Congratulations 💃🏾💃🏾🎉🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, C.A.R. said:

God is good!! Had our interview this morning in Montreal and are APPROVED. I can’t even believe it!!! Such a happy day :) 

Congrats 🎉🎉 I know the feeling 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Congratulations! 💃💃

Timeline
2 minutes ago, catdk said:

Hi all - happy to say that our interview was last week, and my husband was approved. Almost can't believe it's real! The CO was very polite and everything went smoothly.

Thank you to everyone here that has given advice and answers along the way. Wishing you all the best!

Congratulation to you and your husband.  Wishing him a safe trip to the US.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
Just now, Possible18 said:

Congratulation to you and your husband.  Wishing him a safe trip to the US.

Thank you! We are lucky in that we are together here, so that has made the process easier, but now we need to move everything and start over, so the next challenge begins! Exciting, but a bit nerve-racking as well!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, catdk said:

Hi all - happy to say that our interview was last week, and my husband was approved. Almost can't believe it's real! The CO was very polite and everything went smoothly.

Thank you to everyone here that has given advice and answers along the way. Wishing you all the best!

Congrats to you both. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.