dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, lousiaC said:

Thanks @Abies, this is what i was scared of :(... on 221g she denied but she kept passport and asked to send docs... 

Send the docs requested you will be approved.

We are praying for all of us 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

@lousiaC do not be discouraged for not hearing you are Approved from the CO. It is always a good sign when the CO keeps your passport, just send the documents requested. Take heart dear it will end in your favor. We all praying for you and your husband, may God give you both strength 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
16 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

@E&Ed and @Sugarlegetiti  thank you so muchhhh... 

all the family here reallly helped me to get hopeful again. Afraid to be hopefull but we cant move on without it 

You very welcome and you are right can't move on without being hopefull.

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, lousiaC said:

CO was rude right from the beginning... she said your passport pics are not correct, you need to submit irs docs for petitioner, Employment letter and docs on base of which your husband got divorce. 

She asked,

my husbands name

marriage was arrange ir love

arranged by whom

your age

husband age

reason of divorce, how many years they were married, they married in pakistan.

when you were with ur husband last time

when did you talked last time.

she said submit docs and then we will process further. But 221g she checked was of denial not admin proc.

Cryng like hell... hopeless.. disappointed.. devestated 😭😭😭😭

90E1DD87-7D9D-4904-A542-7F50435DBEA1.jpeg

Oh no I am so sorry dear 😭😭

Timeline
9 hours ago, lousiaC said:

CO was rude right from the beginning... she said your passport pics are not correct, you need to submit irs docs for petitioner, Employment letter and docs on base of which your husband got divorce. 

She asked,

my husbands name

marriage was arrange ir love

arranged by whom

your age

husband age

reason of divorce, how many years they were married, they married in pakistan.

when you were with ur husband last time

when did you talked last time.

she said submit docs and then we will process further. But 221g she checked was of denial not admin proc.

Cryng like hell... hopeless.. disappointed.. devestated 😭😭😭😭

90E1DD87-7D9D-4904-A542-7F50435DBEA1.jpeg

@lousiaC Its temporary denial not the permanent denial. They checked the same box for everyone if any document is missing. You can easily overcome by providing required documents so be relaxed. Try to provide required document ASAP. Another important question is your petitioner declared his last divorce while applying for you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Zelixx said:

I have read many threads here on VJ, usually CO return your passport immediately stating that you were not granted a visa. The reason will not be disclosed however .

But if they have kept your passport then it's a temporarily denial.

They kept our passport after a bad interview but returned it a few weeks later. 

6 hours ago, lousiaC said:

Thanks... m feeling little hopefull again... i hope this time it does not end bad... :( 

my prayers are with you guys... :) 

Don't give up hope.  The embassy is really hard on Pakistani men..they believe all will marry a USC for green card to bring a "real" wife later.   You didn't even know your husband then.  Just stay strong and submit what they ask for.  It may just be a temporary denial.   And...even if they return it to NVC then USCIS its NOT the end of the road.   You just have to prove to them the next time around for whatever they may have against your case.  

So sorry hun don't stress!

~Freda

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just met my husband in Montreal. Our interview is tomorrow morning. We are believing in Jesus Name that we are approved and everything goes as smoothly as possible. It has been such a long journey and I can’t believe we are finally here. God bless and stay hopeful through it all! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, C.A.R. said:

I just met my husband in Montreal. Our interview is tomorrow morning. We are believing in Jesus Name that we are approved and everything goes as smoothly as possible. It has been such a long journey and I can’t believe we are finally here. God bless and stay hopeful through it all! 

Congratulations in advance to you and @Sugarlegetiti

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.