Greenbaum

August 2018 NOA2 -----> NVC

2,040 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Gina Salinas said:

Waiting for the letter from the U.S. Embassy in Ecuador, to take the next steps. Maybe someone in the same waiting and recommendations. Thank you

What recommendations were looking for?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

What recommendations were looking for? 

I'm sorry I need to know about the change of address. Change my address here in Ecuador. And soon I will have to fill the form DS160 I want to know if I have to change it online or write directly my new address on the form?

3 minutes ago, Gina Salinas said:

I'm sorry I need to know about the change of address. Change my address here in Ecuador. And soon I will have to fill the form DS160 I want to know if I have to change it online or write directly my new address on the form?

New address for DS160.

To facilitate a timely processing of immigrant visa applications, all applicants are reminded to register their delivery address online. Failure to designate a delivery address prior to your appointment date will result in delayed delivery of your passport and visa. To register online, click on the “Select Document Delivery Address” link under the Immigrant Visas section of our website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/). Once there, click on "More Actions" link to register a delivery address for the first time, or to change an existing delivery address. If you have any question(s) on how to register a delivery address, please contact Manila’s Visa Information and Appointment Service Center at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.

https://www.uscis.gov/addresschange for USC https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

New address for DS160.

To facilitate a timely processing of immigrant visa applications, all applicants are reminded to register their delivery address online. Failure to designate a delivery address prior to your appointment date will result in delayed delivery of your passport and visa. To register online, click on the “Select Document Delivery Address” link under the Immigrant Visas section of our website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/). Once there, click on "More Actions" link to register a delivery address for the first time, or to change an existing delivery address. If you have any question(s) on how to register a delivery address, please contact Manila’s Visa Information and Appointment Service Center at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.

https://www.uscis.gov/addresschange for USC https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do

In the states section I put the city where is my boyfriend? Because there is no city in Ecuador? Apology I do not understand and tried to fill but in some options there is for my country Ecuador

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

New address for DS160.

In the states section I put the city where is my boyfriend? Because there is no city in Ecuador? Apology I do not understand and tried to fill but in some options there is for my country Ecuador

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Received packet 4 yesterday, scheduled the medical appointment in Beijing for tomorrow, and our interview for Oct 11th! It seems this long-### process is about to come to an end :D 

(There were earlier interviews available, but we wanted to build in a little bit of buffer space because we’ll be traveling internationally together during China’s October holiday.)

01/22/2018: Filed I-129F

10/11/2018: K-1 Interview (Guangzhou, China) -- approved at last!

02/14/2019: POE

02/21/2019: We're married, baby!

03/29/2019: Filed for AOS, EAD, and AP

02/07/2022: Filed for ROC

12/13/2022: Filed N400

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Bure said:

done everything except medicals. Interview date is first week in November.  How I wish I could bring it closer😥

Good Afternoon Bure,

How and when did you schedule your appointment? I tried and it said There are no available appts. This is the 2nd day. Should I have my fiance call the embassy? He's completed the DS 160 and paid the fee; he needs to do the medical and police cert.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Scheduled London Interview today for November 9th!! :) so they are currently about 7 weeks out 

02/12/18 - Sent I-129F

02/20/18 - NOA1

08/20/18 - NOA2

09/10/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

09/18/18- In Transit

10/03/18 - Medical Appointment

10/17/18 - Interview Appointment

10/23/18 - Issued

xx/xx/18 - Visa on Hand

10/30/18 - POE to USA

4 hours ago, Gina Salinas said:

If you do not have a city then leave that item blank.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

28 minutes ago, Lu25 said:

Guys, I’m confused a lil bit!!! My tracking shows ready today! So I didn’t received any email from my embassy! How can I schedule an appointment?! Should I have to wait for some email notifications?! 

There is information here for process your visa at your Embassy:
http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Panama&cty=Panama
Instructions of what needs to be completed and what documents are needed
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pa/index.html?firstTime=No
And, the sub-forum for your country/region where experts are there to help with your Embassy specific questions.
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/96-mexico-latin-south-america/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

45 minutes ago, Anyo2016 said:

Good Afternoon Bure,

How and when did you schedule your appointment? I tried and it said There are no available appts. This is the 2nd day. Should I have my fiance call the embassy? He's completed the DS 160 and paid the fee; he needs to do the medical and police cert.

How soon after you paid the fee did you try scheduling the appointment. Normally, it make take 24 hours after payment till you can schedule the interview appointment. If there are no available appointments then they have not opened a new month for scheduling. Have your fiancé call the Embassy.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Anyo2016 said:

Good Afternoon Bure,

I was lucky enough to get the November date because I booked my interview immediately I got my case number.  There were only 3 slots available  in November then,  now there is none left. If I had know,  I would have booked my interview after I got my NOA 2 😑

I don't know why the Lagos consulate is like that.  I have been stalking the website to get a new date but to no avail. He should try to call the embassy but I'm not sure it would yield any results as the spaces are all booked for now. 

The police certificate can be gotten in a day. I even know someone that works in the office while the medical has to be done at least two weeks before the scheduled interview date. 

You can always reach out if you have any issues

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.