Greenbaum

August 2018 NOA2 -----> NVC

2,040 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
4 hours ago, Az&Br said:

Yes i did. And even gathered all remain documents. What about you? 

almost gathered all documents and fiance is doing the ds160 since he's the beneficiary, which is why i was asking since he hadn't submitted it yet, i thought it may have been a reason as to why we haven't received the email yet.

I-129F Submitted: 16 January 2018 NOA1 Received: 26 January 2018 NOA2 Received: 02 August 2018 | NVC Received: 16 August 2018 | Consulate Received: 07  SEP 2018 | Medical: 24 SEP 2018 | Interview: 28 SEP 2018 | VISA in Hand: 23 OCT 2018 | POE: 10 NOV 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 270

5 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

@Greenbaum 

please can you tell me the process after NVC we received what is the next step..! I will give my interview in pakistan-Islamabad embassy..!! 

Please only post your request once otherwise it gums up VJ with unnecessary posts.

Please see your other posting, where I answered your questions.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

9 hours ago, microcebus said:

I think my question a few pages ago may have gotten missed.  Sorry to double post, but I need an answer so that I can send this package to my fiancee. 

I have an intro letter, I-134 form, 12 months of bank statements (with daily balances), and a bank letter which all list different balances for 2 of my bank accounts because the balances were taken at different times in a month.  (The difference is about $3000, but the accounts are worth over 500% FPL combined.)  There are dates on all of these.  Do I need to redo my I-134 and these other materials to all show the same number, or is it fine?

They will look at the I-134 for your stated earnings and then compare to your evidence. You may want to consider redoing so everything ties together or face the possibility of a 221(g).

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

2 hours ago, yaslulu said:

hi guys, i was told to take my documents to my embassy they kept them and gave me an interview date for the the 13th of September. has anyone else encountered that ? i was under the impression that you take your documents when you go for the interview.

Since it looks like your the only one from Tanzania I doubt anyone else has encountered that. Since each Embassy is different with their policy's' and procedures, you my friend have encountered one of those things that no one else has been required to do. So, your documents are safe with the Embassy, they gave you an interview date I'm not sure I understand your concern.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

3 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

Heyy ws..!! I am also at nvc..! We are waiting for case #.. i have also transfer my case from saudia to pakistan..! 

Can you go into your profile and change your country from Saud to Pak so in the future we are not confused. Thanks.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

3 hours ago, VickeySis said:

@Amnazaid Asalaam alikoum! My fiancé is in Abu Dhabi originally from Pakistan and we will be interviewing in Islamabad as well. Let’s keep each other updated where we are at in the process. We are waiting on NVC case number I have all documents  for affidavit of support bank statements, etc just need to book medical and interview...come in case number 😊😊😊

Can you do the same please.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

7 hours ago, AlexisCC said:

Hey everyone! just wanted to update: Case was changed to ready on Sept 7th still no email or anything from the embassy... Wishing everyone all the best of luck on this journey! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Ogk7YFNQl-6R2pfwLP4K7g2jPZu15Ll/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

7 hours ago, Chair_force1 said:

I don’t read anywhere that you need 12 months of bank statements, only a letter from your bank showing deposits for the last year, current balance, etc

Let's not forget that maybe his Embassy requires it. I know the Philippines does. And let's also not forget that he is self employed so a letter from his current Employer would not help the CO to determine his financial qualifications. :D We can't assume anything and that's why it is important that he refer to his Embassy's requirements, and lacking those, what USCIS recommends which I think he is referencing. :thumbs:

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am an aug 22nd NOA2 and i called today and they said my case was received. Just thought i'd let anyone know who also is sharing the same date. Hopefully tomorrow they will have the number ready. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Can you go into your profile and change your country from Saud to Pak so in the future we are not confused. Thanks.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

Can you do the same please.

@Greenbaum hello my friend how are you? I see your still beating the information down 🤣🤣 I did in fact update my info, still disappointing that I can’t uodate my timeline but what to do...just wanted the satisfaction of seeing those boxes checked 🤨🤨🤨

6 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

Lol..!! Same here..!! 

My approval

date is 22 aug..

Lol, same here.

Although myuscis account online says it was approved on Aug 23 - my NOA2 hard copy says the notice day as Aug 22. So, one of the two I guess 😃

Do you guys think if we receive our case number by the end of this week, our case will be sent to the embassy on the next NVC batch (Sep 18th)?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, K1VisaFiler said:

Lol, same here.

Although myuscis account online says it was approved on Aug 23 - my NOA2 hard copy says the notice day as Aug 22. So, one of the two I guess 😃

Do you guys think if we receive our case number by the end of this week, our case will be sent to the embassy on the next NVC batch (Sep 18th)?

That would be sooooo awesome praying for us all for sure

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
13 hours ago, AwkwardDinosaur said:

NZ Filers! My case is READY! And I think yours is too because the tracker said there were multiple cases ready for that embassy...

Yes, ours is too, and I received packet 3 by email yesterday. Have booked medical for 24 September.

@Greenbaum - have sent you a copy of the P3 via PM.

Edited by Plumley042

1 hour ago, That Bingo said:

I am an aug 22nd NOA2 and i called today and they said my case was received. Just thought i'd let anyone know who also is sharing the same date. Hopefully tomorrow they will have the number ready. 

@That Bingo Does your myuscis account say Aug 22 too?

My says Aug 22 on NOA2 hard copy but Aug 23 on website. NVC hasn’t received it yet for mine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

I-129F Submitted: 16 January 2018 NOA1 Received: 26 January 2018 NOA2 Received: 02 August 2018 | NVC Received: 16 August 2018 | Consulate Received: 07  SEP 2018 | Medical: 24 SEP 2018 | Interview: 28 SEP 2018 | VISA in Hand: 23 OCT 2018 | POE: 10 NOV 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 270

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

We sent an email to the NVC a few days after receiving our NOA2 (August 28th) asking that they update us as much as they can. We received a reply today that they have yet to receive our case from the USCIS. Surely our case has to be sent soon right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.