2,949 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, iwillsurvive said:

I received a total of 4 Prima Facie letters, all were automatically sent to me. I never asked for an extension. However, they all came to me a little bit later than the expiration date of the previous one. I never used them, so I didn’t care but if you need them, I would recommend to request a renewal ahead of time. 

@iwillsurvive Thank u so much for this information.I just emailed my lawyer to request for one.I’ll have issues in school if mine had to come later.🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Claudia16049 said:

WOw that is good .what ‘s time you submit I-360 ?

they will be frist look at your I-485, some people need 6 month ,some people 1 year 

Feb 2017

No PF

RFE- 4/2018-Good Moral

7/2018- New Card

8/18 Approval.

12 minutes ago, Romero_2000 said:

Feb 2017

No PF

RFE- 4/2018-Good Moral

7/2018- New Card

8/18 Approval.

You can check the I-485 timeline for your local office in the link below. 

There should be a range of months, use the first number. (I.E. if it says 9-16 months, the average time will be 9 months but some cases will take 16 months).

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Timeline
4 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

You can check the I-485 timeline for your local office in the link below. 

There should be a range of months, use the first number. (I.E. if it says 9-16 months, the average time will be 9 months but some cases will take 16 months).

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

For those who have been approved for the i360 and got the your card is being produced and you’re card was mailed, what card did you receive? My card was mailed on July 26 and my case was prroved on August 1. Then I saw this notice on the website just now. According to my lawyer, he already received the approval notice but this is the status on the card. 

He seems to think that its the approval notice and they have already found the address and sent it. But based on your discussion here, I think they mean the EAD c31. 

Can someone please enlighten me. Thank you. 

3B3ED09C-059A-4B2F-95F0-3C6DB59D008E.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I filed for VAWA in Feb 2017 as an abused wife of LPR (Cuban Citizen - category CU 6).

I had my 485 pending before I apply for VAWA. Few months after I send the VAWA application I went to a 485 interview by myself and the 485 was put on hold until VAWA decision.

More than a month ago I received C31 EAD and as I was readying here, that is kind of indicator that the case is approved. I still haven't receive any letter that my case is approved. Yesterday I received an extension of a prima facie for 180 days... I am so confused. Does that extension means my case is still not approved... Thank you!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Romero_2000 said:

My vawa has been approved. Thank the lord!

Im going to file the I485. will that take about another year to get a decision?

Thanks

Congratulations.....how long after you USCIS received you RFE did they approve your case? The 60 days timeline for adjudication that USCIS quotes in my RFE for good moral is over by about 14 days. 

58 minutes ago, MelTex30 said:

For those who have been approved for the i360 and got the your card is being produced and you’re card was mailed, what card did you receive? My card was mailed on July 26 and my case was prroved on August 1. Then I saw this notice on the website just now. According to my lawyer, he already received the approval notice but this is the status on the card. 

He seems to think that its the approval notice and they have already found the address and sent it. But based on your discussion here, I think they mean the EAD c31. 

Your card is EAD Cat31. 

33 minutes ago, Willow81 said:

Congratulations.....how long after you USCIS received you RFE did they approve your case? The 60 days timeline for adjudication that USCIS quotes in my RFE for good moral is over by about 14 days. 

I got updated status online that my card is produced after about 45 days my sending RFE good moral. Be patient, it going on. Good lucks to your case.

Edited by Hanna Bui

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, MelTex30 said:

Typically when you get the 360 approved and card mailed its referring to the EAD/AP card.

Heres my thoughts on this.

I saw your other post with your timeline. You have a renewed c9 EAD you got in June. You should not get a c31 EAD card. It has happened where they issued a c31 to someone who has a c9 already and its a mistake. This is why your attny is probably saying it was the approval notice and not a c31 card. 

Most likely you will just have to wait for the mail.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Willow81 said:

Like 2.5 months

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.