Genny yassine

NOIR response (split topic)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 7/10/2018 at 12:04 PM, pushbrk said:

Ultimately, you will address the issues to the best of your ability.  I'm just saying that you cannot rely on anybody at USCIS or the Consulate believing the Consular Officer lied, and just made up things that didn't happen.  This BECAUSE, there is no plausible reason for the Consular Officer to lie.  If you think otherwise, then please tell us the what you think is a plausible reason for a Consular Officer to lie about YOUR case, when they do multiple visa interviews every working day of their careers.

On 7/10/2018 at 12:04 PM, pushbrk said:

Ultimately, you will address the issues to the best of your ability.  I'm just saying that you cannot rely on anybody at USCIS or the Consulate believing the Consular Officer lied, and just made up things that didn't happen.  This BECAUSE, there is no plausible reason for the Consular Officer to lie.  If you think otherwise, then please tell us the what you think is a plausible reason for a Consular Officer to lie about YOUR case, when they do multiple visa interviews every working day of their careers.

hello 14 july i recieve a mail from uscis noir says :

- although the petitioner is unemployed and state that she has made zero earnings on her I864 affidavit of support she was able to make a trip to morocco and send money to the beneficiary .

- in his interview with consular officer the beneficiary was unable to answear the most basic information about the petitioner such as where she's from .or how he met the petitioner he give multiple date of the date that he met  the petitioner. 

- There do not appear to be an ongoing relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary although the beneficiary states that he speaks with the petitioner who do not speak arabic only English . he was unable to understand the consular officer in his interview and required an interpretr .

- now i have conversations history 800 copies showing that me and my wife we been talking for 3 years and i do speak English and i understand english very well , and pictures of me my wife and my familly togethers, we have evidence together   many pictures , and receipt of the money she has send to me  , and a lettre from my wife son.

- this noir has many wrong things such as i was unable to answear the most basic information about my wife where she's from or how we met and i gave multiple dates of the time we meet . and i requested an interpretr that was not true .

i did say her father is cuban but his purto rican that was a misunderstanding because her mother is cuban and her familly from her mother side my wife she never have  relationship with her father my wife she was rise with her mother onley .

my question is does my wife have to explain this in a lettre ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 hours ago, Genny yassine said:

- although the petitioner is unemployed and state that she has made zero earnings on her I864 affidavit of support she was able to make a trip to morocco and send money to the beneficiary .

- in his interview with consular officer the beneficiary was unable to answear the most basic information about the petitioner such as where she's from .or how he met the petitioner he give multiple date of the date that he met  the petitioner. 

- There do not appear to be an ongoing relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary although the beneficiary states that he speaks with the petitioner who do not speak arabic only English . he was unable to understand the consular officer in his interview and required an interpretr .

- now i have conversations history 800 copies showing that me and my wife we been talking for 3 years and i do speak English and i understand english very well , and pictures of me my wife and my familly togethers, we have evidence together   many pictures , and receipt of the money she has send to me  , and a lettre from my wife son.

- this noir has many wrong things such as i was unable to answear the most basic information about my wife where she's from or how we met and i gave multiple dates of the time we meet . and i requested an interpretr that was not true .

i did say her father is cuban but his purto rican that was a misunderstanding because her mother is cuban and her familly from her mother side my wife she never have  relationship with her father my wife she was rise with her mother onley .

Yes you need to address every point they made one by one sorry that you are going through this when I posted my notice of intent to revoke questions I got a raised eyebrow from some people as if I was making stories up I knew I have seen on here where many people have had the same problems statements that were made that did not take place now here you come with your false statements or you're noir I responded to my notice of intent to revoke myself I'm waiting for the results I just sent to this week so I don't know how long it will take the way I did it was I listed what there points were and then I did my response and then attached whatever evidence I had good luck

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

**Post split into separate thread as poster is asking their own question instead of hijacking threads started by other members.**

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Timeline
On 7/25/2018 at 3:51 AM, Genny yassine said:

just explain everything in letter and try to collect enough evidences to prove them  did you already respond ?

Timeline

non i dont respond yet but today we did ask a lawyer he say he cant take the case because its too late nd he say we have a low chance to get approved☹ he dont even look at the evidence we get lost !!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Are you past the date by which they said you must respond?  If not, it's not too late.  It's not clear to me what your chances of success are.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.