Jo Al

I-175 Petition for removal of conditions Cover Page and Evidence Requested

44 posts in this topic

Hello July 2018 Fillers!

I want to help anybody in need of information regarding I-175 Petition for ROC by outlining below my cover page/table of contents that I am about to submit tomorrow along with the documentation presented.

Here it goes:

July 24th, 2018

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 10751

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

RE: I-751 JOINT PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE FOR JANE DOE Alien # xxxxxxxxx

U.S. Citizen Spouse:

John Doe (DOB: xx/xx/xxxx; SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx)

Conditional Resident Spouse:

Jane Doe (DOB: xx/xx/xxxx; SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx)

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please find appended Form I-751 and materials to support removal of conditions on residence for my wife, Jane Doe. USCIS granted Jane Doe conditional permanent residence since Month, Day, and Year.

The materials, which show a merging of our personal and financial lives since marriage (Month, Day, Year), are organized in tab dividers for your convenience. For ease of review, pertinent information is highlighted in yellow.

Thank you for your prompt processing of this petition and for what we hope is your favorable response at your earliest opportunity.

Sincerely,

John & Jane Doe

Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone (John): xxxxxxxxxx

Phone (Jane): xxxxxxxxxx

John’s e-mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane’s e-mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Table of Contents

Exhibit A:

• Copy of USCIS Form I-551 front and back (Permanent Resident Card)
  • Original Bank Personal Check, in the amount of $680.00 for payment of the I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence + Biometric fee (inserted in white rectangular envelope)
  • Original Form I-751 filled and signed by John and Jane Doe
  • Original Form G-1145 (e-notification of application/petition acceptance)

Exhibit B:

• Cover letter containing a timeline of the relationship between Jane Doe – the conditional resident spouse and John Doe – the US citizen spouse, hand signed at the bottom by the both of us
  • Copy of marriage certificate between John and Jane Doe (written in 3 languages: Romanian, French and English ), showing marriage on _____(date) in _____(place)
  • Copies of Jane Doe front and back ID & current driver’s license, and John Doe’s current driver’s license showing joint residence at ______(address)
  • Copies of Jane and John Doe’s SSN cards
  • Copy of Social Security Administration Letter that shows Jane and John Doe applying for a Social security card for Jane Doe on _____(date)
  • Copy of John Doe’s passport front page and the visas received on pages 8, 9, 10 and 11 showing his trips and visits to Ireland(where we first met) and to Romania(where we had our wedding and Jane’s residence prior to coming in the United States)

Exhibit C:

• Original 2015 Tax return transcript showing the married status and that we filled jointly
  • Original 2016 Tax return transcript showing the married status and that we filled jointly
  • Original 2017 Tax return transcript showing the married status and that we filled jointly
  • Copy of IRS monthly payment for the 1040 Installment Agreement showing John and Jane Doe as the payer and the receiver of the bill at the same address

Exhibit D:

• Two original notarized affidavits attesting to the bondafide nature of our marriage
  • Original notarized declaration of Bill Doe, father (in-law) of John and Jane Doe stating our cohabitation together at the residence on _______ (address) and that we pay the bills and mortgage with our bank accounts.
  •  Bank statement for the credit card with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxxx for the period of May 16 to June 15, 2018 showing John Doe as the owner of the account and payment of the bills like: PG&E, T-Mobile, AAA Insurance, Comcast, Kaiser Permanente
  •  Bank Transaction History for the card with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxx from:

a.       February 09, 2016 until June 12, 2018 showing the monthly payments for T-Mobile bill

b.      February 12, 2016 until June 14, 2018 showing the monthly payments for the Comcast bill

c.       April 06, 2016 until June 14, 2018 showing the monthly payments for the PG&E bill

• Bank statement for the checking account with #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and member #xxxxxx that shows John Doe as the main owner and Jane Doe as the joint owner and payment of the Life Insurance bill and Mortgage bill
  • Bank Transaction History for the checking account of John and Jane Doe with #xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showing the monthly payments for the mortgage bill starting from June 19, 2017 up until June 13, 2018

Exhibit E:

• Original letters from the Patelco Credit Union Bank containing information about our joint bank accounts, dated and hand signed
  • Copies of our actual debit cards that we have on the joint accounts
  • Copies of monthly Patelco Credit Union Bank statements of our two joint checking accounts since their inception on ______ (date) – our first joint account since living together in the US, and respectively on ______ (date) – when Jane Doe was added to the existing checking account of John Doe as joint owner, showing various financial co-mingling such as rent payments, car loan payments, insurance payments, grocery shopping etc.

Exhibit F:

• Copy of Certificate of Title for the vehicle with License Plate #xxxxxxxx showing John Doe and Jane Doe as Registered Owners
  • Copy of Registration Card for the vehicle with License Plate #xxxxxxxxx showing John Doe and Jane Doe as the Registered Owners
  • Copy of Retail Installment Sale Contract(Auto loan contract) for 2017 Mazda Cx-5 vehicle showing John Doe and Jane Doe as the buyers

Exhibit G:

• Original letters from Pacific Life Insurance containing information about John and Jane Doe’s Life Insurance Policies
  • Copy of AAA auto insurance plan showing John and Jane Doe as the owners of the policy and members of the family included in the plan
  • Copy of T-Mobile phone plan that shows John Doe as the primary account holder and that Jane Doe, Bill Doe and Sam Doe (relatives) are included under same plan.
  • Copy of In-Shape Gym membership contract showing John Doe as the primary account holder and Jane Doe as spouse and joining member
  • Bank Transaction History for the checking account with #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx showing monthly payments of the gym bill since January 1, 2018 until June 06, 2018

Exhibit H:

• Copy of Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance bill that shows John Doe + spouse insured under the KP-Platinum 90 HMO plan
  • Copy of the Health Insurance Plan details showing John Doe as the primary and Jane Doe as the wife and beneficiary of the same plan. The start date of the plan is outlined as well.
  • Copies of the actual health insurance cards
  • Bank Transaction History for the credit card with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxxx showing monthly payments for the health insurance bill since January 29, 2016 until June 16, 2018
  • Copy of Spectacle Lens Prescription for Jane Doe and payment made with the MasterCard with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxxx under the name of John Doe
  • Copy of ER visit of Jane Doe as patient and payment made with the MasterCard with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxxx under the name of John Doe
  • Copy of hospital receipt showing Jane Doe as patient and payment made with debit card under the name of John Doe

Exhibit I:

• Copy of John Doe’s flight itineraries and plane tickets when traveling to Romania:

a.       for wedding: August 1, 2015 – September 4, 2015

b.      after wedding:

i.            December 4, 2015 – January 8, 2017 (Christmas and New Year trip)

ii.            March 21, 2017 – April 2, 2016 (Easter trip)

iii.            August 1, 2017 – August 24, 2017 (One year marriage anniversary trip)

• Copy of MoneyGram sender’s receipts showing John Doe as the sender and Jane Doe as the receiver, as proof of financial co-mingle while Jane Doe was in Romania or Ireland, awaiting for the IR-1/CR-1 visa to be approved.
  • Copies of mail and letters sent and received while Jane Doe was in Romania/Ireland awaiting for the approval of IR-1/CR-1 visa.

Exhibit J:

• T-Mobile usage history showing phone conversations between John Doe’s #(xxx)-xxx-xxxx and Jane Doe’s #(xxx)-xxx-xxxx from random months of the years 2016, 2017 and 2018 since Jane’s conditional residence in the US.
  • T-Mobile usage history showing text messages between John Doe’s ##(xxx)-xxx-xxxx and Jane Doe’s ##(xxx)-xxx-xxxx from random months of the years 2016, 2017 and 2018 since Jane’s conditional residence in the US.

Exhibit K:

• Copies of movie tickets showing us watching movies since we’ve been together in the US. The date and hour printed on each two tickets are matching – proof of us being together at that moment.
  • Copy of camping reservation made for Manzanita Lake Campground between May 30, 2018 and June 4, 2018
  • Copy of receipt for the camping reservation made for Mackerricher State Park between August 15, 2018 and August 20, 2018 (during our 3 year marriage anniversary)
  • Copies of  back and front Boomers annual membership cards of John and Jane Doe for year 2017 and 2018
  • Copy of back and front 2017 America The Beautiful annual pass showing the signatures of both John and Jane Doe and the receipt we got in Yosemite National Park
  • Copy of back and front Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens membership card showing both John and Jane Doe as members + receipt of purchase
  • Copy of San Francisco City Passes for John and Jane Doe dated on July 14th, 2017 + Planetarium receipts (inside the Academy of Science that we visited on that day)
  • Copies of tickets from visiting San Francisco with the city pass, on July 21st, 2017
  • Copies of receipts from different visits in California and Nevada
  • Copy of receipts and cards upon receiving Edible Arrangements gifts for different occasions from husband.

Exhibit L:

• Copies of USPS receipts for sending international mail to our family in Romania
  • Copy of package label received on both names from our bank at our address _____
  • Copies of letters received on both names and same address from friends and family

Exhibit M:

• Pictures of us (70 pics) on different times since we first met in Ireland – April 2014 until present year 2018. Details of every picture is written on the back, containing information like: date, location, people in the photo and relationship of every person to us both, date of birth for Jane and John Doe.
Edited by Jo Al
forgot to type introduction

These are the tab dividers I used

Avery Avery-Style Lgl Bottom Tab Dividers, 27-Tab, Exhibit A-Z, Letter Size (8.5 x 11), White, 27 per Set (11376) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00006IBWM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_t4RvBbJKT8WCX

Sent my package today to California Service Center

Green card expires 10-14-2018

I'm in the 9th day into the 90-days time frame. Was eligible to send my documents on 07-16-2018

21 hours ago, Jo Al said:

Hello July 2018 Fillers!

I want to help anybody in need of information regarding I-175 Petition for ROC by outlining below my cover page/table of contents that I am about to submit tomorrow along with the documentation presented.

Here it goes:

July 24th, 2018

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 10751

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

RE: I-751 JOINT PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE FOR JANE DOE Alien # xxxxxxxxx

U.S. Citizen Spouse:

John Doe (DOB: xx/xx/xxxx; SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx)

Conditional Resident Spouse:

Jane Doe (DOB: xx/xx/xxxx; SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx)

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please find appended Form I-751 and materials to support removal of conditions on residence for my wife, Jane Doe. USCIS granted Jane Doe conditional permanent residence since Month, Day, and Year.

The materials, which show a merging of our personal and financial lives since marriage (Month, Day, Year), are organized in tab dividers for your convenience. For ease of review, pertinent information is highlighted in yellow.

Thank you for your prompt processing of this petition and for what we hope is your favorable response at your earliest opportunity.

Sincerely,

John & Jane Doe

Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone (John): xxxxxxxxxx

Phone (Jane): xxxxxxxxxx

John’s e-mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane’s e-mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Table of Contents

Exhibit A:

• Copy of USCIS Form I-551 front and back (Permanent Resident Card)
  • Original Bank Personal Check, in the amount of $680.00 for payment of the I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence + Biometric fee (inserted in white rectangular envelope)
  • Original Form I-751 filled and signed by John and Jane Doe
  • Original Form G-1145 (e-notification of application/petition acceptance)

Exhibit B:

• Cover letter containing a timeline of the relationship between Jane Doe – the conditional resident spouse and John Doe – the US citizen spouse, hand signed at the bottom by the both of us
  • Copy of marriage certificate between John and Jane Doe (written in 3 languages: Romanian, French and English ), showing marriage on _____(date) in _____(place)
  • Copies of Jane Doe front and back ID & current driver’s license, and John Doe’s current driver’s license showing joint residence at ______(address)
  • Copies of Jane and John Doe’s SSN cards
  • Copy of Social Security Administration Letter that shows Jane and John Doe applying for a Social security card for Jane Doe on _____(date)
  • Copy of John Doe’s passport front page and the visas received on pages 8, 9, 10 and 11 showing his trips and visits to Ireland(where we first met) and to Romania(where we had our wedding and Jane’s residence prior to coming in the United States)

Exhibit C:

• Original 2015 Tax return transcript showing the married status and that we filled jointly
  • Original 2016 Tax return transcript showing the married status and that we filled jointly
  • Original 2017 Tax return transcript showing the married status and that we filled jointly
  • Copy of IRS monthly payment for the 1040 Installment Agreement showing John and Jane Doe as the payer and the receiver of the bill at the same address

Exhibit D:

• Two original notarized affidavits attesting to the bondafide nature of our marriage
  • Original notarized declaration of Bill Doe, father (in-law) of John and Jane Doe stating our cohabitation together at the residence on _______ (address) and that we pay the bills and mortgage with our bank accounts.
  •  Bank statement for the credit card with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxxx for the period of May 16 to June 15, 2018 showing John Doe as the owner of the account and payment of the bills like: PG&E, T-Mobile, AAA Insurance, Comcast, Kaiser Permanente
  •  Bank Transaction History for the card with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxx from:

a.       February 09, 2016 until June 12, 2018 showing the monthly payments for T-Mobile bill

b.      February 12, 2016 until June 14, 2018 showing the monthly payments for the Comcast bill

c.       April 06, 2016 until June 14, 2018 showing the monthly payments for the PG&E bill

• Bank statement for the checking account with #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and member #xxxxxx that shows John Doe as the main owner and Jane Doe as the joint owner and payment of the Life Insurance bill and Mortgage bill
  • Bank Transaction History for the checking account of John and Jane Doe with #xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showing the monthly payments for the mortgage bill starting from June 19, 2017 up until June 13, 2018

Exhibit E:

• Original letters from the Patelco Credit Union Bank containing information about our joint bank accounts, dated and hand signed
  • Copies of our actual debit cards that we have on the joint accounts
  • Copies of monthly Patelco Credit Union Bank statements of our two joint checking accounts since their inception on ______ (date) – our first joint account since living together in the US, and respectively on ______ (date) – when Jane Doe was added to the existing checking account of John Doe as joint owner, showing various financial co-mingling such as rent payments, car loan payments, insurance payments, grocery shopping etc.

Exhibit F:

• Copy of Certificate of Title for the vehicle with License Plate #xxxxxxxx showing John Doe and Jane Doe as Registered Owners
  • Copy of Registration Card for the vehicle with License Plate #xxxxxxxxx showing John Doe and Jane Doe as the Registered Owners
  • Copy of Retail Installment Sale Contract(Auto loan contract) for 2017 Mazda Cx-5 vehicle showing John Doe and Jane Doe as the buyers

Exhibit G:

• Original letters from Pacific Life Insurance containing information about John and Jane Doe’s Life Insurance Policies
  • Copy of AAA auto insurance plan showing John and Jane Doe as the owners of the policy and members of the family included in the plan
  • Copy of T-Mobile phone plan that shows John Doe as the primary account holder and that Jane Doe, Bill Doe and Sam Doe (relatives) are included under same plan.
  • Copy of In-Shape Gym membership contract showing John Doe as the primary account holder and Jane Doe as spouse and joining member
  • Bank Transaction History for the checking account with #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx showing monthly payments of the gym bill since January 1, 2018 until June 06, 2018

Exhibit H:

• Copy of Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance bill that shows John Doe + spouse insured under the KP-Platinum 90 HMO plan
  • Copy of the Health Insurance Plan details showing John Doe as the primary and Jane Doe as the wife and beneficiary of the same plan. The start date of the plan is outlined as well.
  • Copies of the actual health insurance cards
  • Bank Transaction History for the credit card with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxxx showing monthly payments for the health insurance bill since January 29, 2016 until June 16, 2018
  • Copy of Spectacle Lens Prescription for Jane Doe and payment made with the MasterCard with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxxx under the name of John Doe
  • Copy of ER visit of Jane Doe as patient and payment made with the MasterCard with the #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Member #xxxxxxx under the name of John Doe
  • Copy of hospital receipt showing Jane Doe as patient and payment made with debit card under the name of John Doe

Exhibit I:

• Copy of John Doe’s flight itineraries and plane tickets when traveling to Romania:

a.       for wedding: August 1, 2015 – September 4, 2015

b.      after wedding:

i.            December 4, 2015 – January 8, 2017 (Christmas and New Year trip)

ii.            March 21, 2017 – April 2, 2016 (Easter trip)

iii.            August 1, 2017 – August 24, 2017 (One year marriage anniversary trip)

• Copy of MoneyGram sender’s receipts showing John Doe as the sender and Jane Doe as the receiver, as proof of financial co-mingle while Jane Doe was in Romania or Ireland, awaiting for the IR-1/CR-1 visa to be approved.
  • Copies of mail and letters sent and received while Jane Doe was in Romania/Ireland awaiting for the approval of IR-1/CR-1 visa.

Exhibit J:

• T-Mobile usage history showing phone conversations between John Doe’s #(xxx)-xxx-xxxx and Jane Doe’s #(xxx)-xxx-xxxx from random months of the years 2016, 2017 and 2018 since Jane’s conditional residence in the US.
  • T-Mobile usage history showing text messages between John Doe’s ##(xxx)-xxx-xxxx and Jane Doe’s ##(xxx)-xxx-xxxx from random months of the years 2016, 2017 and 2018 since Jane’s conditional residence in the US.

Exhibit K:

• Copies of movie tickets showing us watching movies since we’ve been together in the US. The date and hour printed on each two tickets are matching – proof of us being together at that moment.
  • Copy of camping reservation made for Manzanita Lake Campground between May 30, 2018 and June 4, 2018
  • Copy of receipt for the camping reservation made for Mackerricher State Park between August 15, 2018 and August 20, 2018 (during our 3 year marriage anniversary)
  • Copies of  back and front Boomers annual membership cards of John and Jane Doe for year 2017 and 2018
  • Copy of back and front 2017 America The Beautiful annual pass showing the signatures of both John and Jane Doe and the receipt we got in Yosemite National Park
  • Copy of back and front Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens membership card showing both John and Jane Doe as members + receipt of purchase
  • Copy of San Francisco City Passes for John and Jane Doe dated on July 14th, 2017 + Planetarium receipts (inside the Academy of Science that we visited on that day)
  • Copies of tickets from visiting San Francisco with the city pass, on July 21st, 2017
  • Copies of receipts from different visits in California and Nevada
  • Copy of receipts and cards upon receiving Edible Arrangements gifts for different occasions from husband.

Exhibit L:

• Copies of USPS receipts for sending international mail to our family in Romania
  • Copy of package label received on both names from our bank at our address _____
  • Copies of letters received on both names and same address from friends and family

Exhibit M:

• Pictures of us (70 pics) on different times since we first met in Ireland – April 2014 until present year 2018. Details of every picture is written on the back, containing information like: date, location, people in the photo and relationship of every person to us both, date of birth for Jane and John Doe.

Wow this is very detailed and very helpful as well. Hopefully mine has the same bearing in terms of what I sent with the package. Mine is nowhere near the amount of paperwork like what you have submitted. It is more like a quarter of what yoy have but i made sure I sent documents that was asked as evidence and hopefully that is enough as I was trying to avoid sending too much. Anyway good luck to all of us June filer

I am glad you are happy with the amount of documents you sent. My package was about 3lb but better to be safe than sorry:P

Looks like my topic page has a big error in it...somebody nice enough told me about it...IT'S NOT FORM I-175 BUT I-751.....I switched around some numbers...sorry guys:mellow:

But it's just a title mistake...nothing in it's content refers to other than the I-751 form.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was wondering if the marriage certificate was necessary or a requirement. They already know we're married. Also, what info did you consider pertinent to highlight? Getting ready to submit ours next month.

13 hours ago, angelbrown said:

I was wondering if the marriage certificate was necessary or a requirement. They already know we're married. Also, what info did you consider pertinent to highlight? Getting ready to submit ours next month.

8 hours ago, Eli_za said:

Is very neat and organized. 

We didnt submit any affidavits from friends/family.  Is that a requirement or supplemental ? 

Both are supplemental.

Ideally you shouldn't send any information that they already have.

Affidavits are strong if you don't have any other proof, fairly week if you have a lot of financial proof. 

I do have to say though, it would be incredibly annoying to get all of the papers out of that thing. Everything goes in the scanner and that's - a lot - of papers.

Def over kill but USCIS shouldn't have any doubts. I think that you're the first people I've seen send copies off SSN cards AND copies of debit cards.

*More detailed timeline in profile!*

Relationship:     Friends since 2010, Together since 2013

K-1:   2015 Done in 208 days - 212g for Second Cosponsor    

Spoiler

04/27/15- NOA1 Recieved                                                    
06/02/15 - NOA2 Recieved
09/22/15 - Interview       (221g for more documents (a SECOND cosponsor), see profile for more details!)                                            
11/09/15 -  ISSUED!!                                                              
11/10/15 - Passport received                                                
02/20/16 - Wedding!              

AOS:   2016 Done in 77 days - No RFE, No Interview                                                                    

Spoiler

04/08/16 - I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application recieved by USCIS
04/12/16 - 3 NOA1's received in mail
05/14/16 - Biometrics for AOS and EAD
06/27/16 - I-485 Case to changed to "New Card being produced"  (Day 77)
06/27/16 - I-485 Case changed to Approved! (Day 77)
06/30/16 - I-485 Case changed to "My Card has been mailed to me!"
07/05/16 - Green Card received in mail! 

ROC:   2018 - 2019 Done in 326 days - No RFE, No Interview

Spoiler

05/09/18 - Mailed out ROC to CSC

05/10/18 - CSC Signed and received ROC package
06/07/28 - NOA1 

06/11/18 - Check cashed

06/15/18 - NOA received in the mail
08/27/18 - 18 month extension received (Courtesy Copy)

09/18/18 - Request for official 18 month extension
10/22/18 - Official 18 month extension received 

02/27/19 - Biometrics waived 

04/29/19 - New card being produced!
05/09/19 - USPS delivered green card! In hand now!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks, the marriage certificate was submitted with the original petition to immigrate. Yes, no disrespect but some of the items OP submitted seems a bit redundant or irrelevant. I'm preparing our package to submit next month. I only want to submit what's relevant and substantial to the package, not documents to create a large package. They have enough petitions to go through so submitting items of substance, not irrelevance or redundance, is of importance. Just my opinion. Again, no disrespect to OP's original post.

How did you manage using a fastener to put all of your documents together (being that thick)? I’m about to put together our documents for ROC as well and figuring this out. Thanks :)

On 7/25/2018 at 5:29 AM, angelbrown said:

I submitted a copy of our marriage certificate since I saw few VJ members do it. I did not think it was a substantial requirement but 1 piece of paper more to the bulk it's nothing compared to an RFE. It was my pure choice to do it...you don't have to do it if you don't think it's something important.

About the highlighting part, I considered it to be something helpful for the person reviewing our case; for example, on papers like bank statements I highlighted info like names, account number, date, joint owner, important transactions; For flight itineraries, names and dates...things like that. Wherever you have a bunch of pages that must be looked over, to have the important information standing out is a plus in my opinion.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.