yasbarh

can a visa be issued after 30 septembre ?

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline
20 hours ago, yasbarh said:

yes i know i should wait , but they can print my visa after 30 septembre exemple 30/11/2018

No. (you get plenty of misinformation in this thread). If by September 30th your visa has not been issued, then you are not going to get it.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, kzielu said:

No. (you get plenty of misinformation in this thread). If by September 30th your visa has not been issued, then you are not going to get it.

what is my chance to get it i spent my interviiew on 19 mars

3 hours ago, NigeriaorBust said:

DV lottery visas can only be issued during the fiscal year that you won.  That fiscal year ends the last day of September.  If they haven't printed the visa by then you are not going to get one. They ddo try to complete AP for those that have interviewed but some will not finish in time.  This is why they warn you to not quit work of sell off belongings until you have visa in hand. 

what is my chance to get my visa i wase approved on 19 mars

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline
Just now, yasbarh said:

what is my chance to get it i spent my interviiew on 19 mars

Absolutely no clue and no one here will be able to reliably tell you that. It all depends on the background checks that embassy / US agencies are running.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
11 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

This post makes no sense. Someone needs to explain better. 

From what I understand, OP was a 2018 DV lottery winner. They had their interview sometime in March of 2018 and have not yet received the visa (under AP). DV lottery rules state that they must issue all visas by September 30, 2018. If the OP's visa is not issued by then, they won't receive it and therefore won't be able to enter the USA unless they enter the lottery and win again or petition for a different visa. The OP wanted to know if it would be possible for the visa to be issued after September 30, to which the answer is no, it cannot be.

At least that's what I think is going on. This thread caused me to start doing a lot of research about the DV lottery. :P

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: Timeline
45 minutes ago, yasbarh said:

there is any laws ho obligated them to finishe ap befor 30 septembre ? 

No, there’s no law that says AP must be resolved on or before Sept. 30th for DV based petitions. They typically try to fast track AP cases towards the end of the year when possible. However it is not unusual for some case to remain in AP after Sept. 30th, such cases simply end as unresolved. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.