dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mansour said:

Hello everyone,

so we got an interview appointment, but the only clinic available for the health examination has no appointments at all. the next available clinic is 8 hours away.

would you advise if you guys know what to do here ?

Thanks

Travel to go get it done

Timeline
Just now, bok05 said:

after filing up the dS260 what is the next step?

Do a final review of the whole package then mail it out to the NVC.

Is it truly 3-5 weeks now for pivot cases to get case number or is that old news? I've seen 2 different sources tell me that and am having trouble not getting my hopes up when I was expecting 8-9.

Edited by CadeMcNown

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kanene said:

ABies you know everything you suppose to be working with NVC or USCIS,how are you doing and how is your process going ?

Maybe you will help me with the employment when I get to the U.S.. lol

We are expecting our CC anytime soonest

Edited by Abies

3 hours ago, The C&J said:

Hi everyone!

I'm sending out our AOS and IV application in few days. I'm kinda hoping of not getting a RFE. These are the list of documents I'll be sending them. Please let me know if I'm missing anything or things I dont need to include in the package. Thank you very much!

AOS Package:

- Bar coded cover sheet

- Cover letter

- I-864

- Tax Return Transcripts

- W2

- Employment letter

- Pay Stubs

IV Package

- Photocopy of passport

- Photocopy of Birth certificate

- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate

- Photocopy of Police Certificate in the Philippines

- Letter stating why I can't provide a police certificate from USA

- Photocopy of my old DS2019 (J1 intern document)

- Photocopy of I-94

- Photocopy of Husband's passport

- Photocopy of proof of citizenship  of my Husband

- Photocopy of husband's military records

Hello,

Are you referring to NBI Clearance? (Re: Police certificate in the Philippines)

7 minutes ago, Wynona said:

Looks good to me! :) Good luck kababayan:)

Thank you so much! I'm just worried about my IV Application. Not sure if I should include a letter explaining why I dont have a police certificate from the US. And if I should include a copy of my DS2019 (it's a document from my internship before). I've read somewhere that I dont need to provide it but someone got a rfe because she didnt provide it. So I dont know what to believe haha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.