dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
1 hour ago, lousiaC said:

Yeeyyyy... congratssss 😊😂 u called? 

Yes! The AOS line disappeared so I called! So worth it 😊 Wishing us fast interview dates!

1 hour ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Great news, wish you fast interview date

Thank you so much!

55 minutes ago, deema-alawwad said:

congratssss that is mean i will get it soon ! you sent doc in 3 July right ? 

July 2nd was my scan date! Hope you get your CC very soon!

Edited by catdk

1 minute ago, Love_HZ said:

Thanks. date is Aug 3.....

In Sha Allah you’l get your visa soon :):) 

3 minutes ago, catdk said:

Yes! The AOS line disappeared so I called! So worth it 😊 Wishing us fast interview dates!

Thank you so much!

In Sha Allah we will get it done soon :) 

Just now, Love_HZ said:

Ameen.. thanks. hope u get quick cc too..

I got my cc today Allhamdulillah.. now waiting for email and interview :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

I got my cc today Allhamdulillah.. now waiting for email and interview :) 

congrats,,, you should be getting it very soon. please do remember me in your dua...

Edited by Love_HZ

Timeline
7 minutes ago, catdk said:

Thank you so much!

you got E-mail right ? you interview in Jerusalem or Tel aviv

1 hour ago, Love_HZ said:

congrats,,, you should be getting it very soon. please do remember me in your dua...

In Sha Allah.. sure :) 

All of us on this thread are like family now sharing each others happiness, sadness and helping each other. :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Good morning friends

I wake up this morning to check my email,first things that I saw it was LAGOS US EMBASSY email, that my AP is completed that I should submit my international passport at Muri okuola,finally the storm is over,I wish the rest of you successful journey:jest::jest::jest:

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My interview will be schedule likely in September or October. I left my job .will it be a problem for me? .if they will ask about my hobby what do you do for living? Coz most oftenly  they ask this question from every applicant. 

Here is my story: I got my I-130 approved on March 31st and the NVC received my case on April 12th. This is for my dad by the way. 

So then I was traveling and on the week 10th of waiting I called NVC and they told me that you are calling too early since we just received your case on June 20th or something around that date. I said "wait a minute" - and the operator said almost immediately - "wait a minute". So he told me that my case was transferred to a new systems and they made a mistake with my receipt date. Now the case was transferred to a supervisor and I hope that I get my case number and invoice number soon. It's been 13 weeks already, 10 weeks of waste of time and 3 weeks with a supervisor. 

Last time I called a nice lady told me that my case in quality control, whatever it means, but I still don't have the number. 

Is any one else is in a similar situation?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.