dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Ariethesiren said:

No it doesn't :C I called the NVC yesterday and they said they haven't received it yet

Apparently the USCIS website will change to "Sent to NVC / DOS" 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, deema-alawwad said:

i didn't know actually but the doc delivered to NVC last  Thursday   

Call nvc to verify what's going on with your case.

Usually At NVC means a CC

Edited by Abies

52 minutes ago, Abies said:

Ok Good.

Seems NVC hasn't started scheduling interview for August(Lagos).

They usually schedule interview for Nigerians middle of the month.

Most likely you will get an August date

Abies thanks am curious to know the time US embassy in Lag schedule interview according to you it will all end in praise in Jesus name Amen,tell your husband to always call them,NVC value calls it signifies you took your case serious and bonafide marriage .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
59 minutes ago, wendykay said:

hi saaniya I saw your message I haven't received the email but i was told that they will send it yesterday so hopefully today I will get it by Gods grace, I checked your timeline I saw your date for Nvc received your documents is close to mine.have you received yours yet?

Hey yes i got my welcome email late in the night. I will update my timeline now

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Abies thanks am curious to know the time US embassy in Lag schedule interview according to you it will all end in praise in Jesus name Amen,tell your husband to always call them,NVC value calls it signifies you took your case serious and bonafide marriage .

I think they will start to schedule August interview next week 

9 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Hey yes i got my welcome email late in the night. I will update my timeline now

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
1 hour ago, deema-alawwad said:

when i got case number and when i sent the doc on 4 July the same update on website is that normal ? 

Untitled-1.jpg

This is how my case has been as well. I went back through the different threads, and it seems that this is the norm for everyone going to the Jerusalem embassy. I called NVC and asked about it, and she said they don't really have control over the CEAC site, so it's best to just call or wait for the CC email. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Amen I pray I have my appointment letter this July,this month make it 4months since we started our NVC process.

That's alot... less than 2weeks we started the NVC process and we submitted our package yesterday to be delivered today.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, catdk said:

This is how my case has been as well. I went back through the different threads, and it seems that this is the norm for everyone going to the Jerusalem embassy. I called NVC and asked about it, and she said they don't really have control over the CEAC site, so it's best to just call or wait for the CC email. 

Hmm and you get cc? Or not? Still now you have like this? Casr at nvc?

13 minutes ago, Abies said:

That's alot... less than 2weeks we started the NVC process and we submitted our package yesterday to be delivered today.

our petition got approved towards the ending of Feb,I calculated from when our petition was sent to NVC till date,I know my wife sent the AOS/IV form March we later received a mail that will should submit affidavit from 2 people that witness the marriage which we later sent to them, by April this year before my wife came to Nigeria we receive another mail to send 2 passport photograph of me and my wife which we did ending of may we receive a email from NVC which inform us to pay the IV fee which we paid June 1st this year so since then they told us they are reviewing the case for completeness last 2 weeks my wife called they said we will receive email 2 to 3weeks for interview details each of this stage we submitted document they told us our case is on hold pending when we submit the required document this are the process we went through make sure you have all the document ready before sending them and pay all the fees Abies. 

Got our welcome letter yesterday and paid AOS fee today.  Just wondering as we do not see DS-261 to be available yet but from what I see from others, they fill up DS-261 first before paying AOS.

Also, would you know how long til case complete for a "smooth" NVC process? Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.